• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The incredibly wandering thread

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    XD You guys are nuts.It's funny to watch you talk insanely.Not that I talk sanely but oh well.Weird the incredibly wandering thread stopepd wandering.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    this thread seems interesting *wishes i could join* *MOVES to new users welcome* doubt itd move there but maye ????

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • No... you can't do that unfortunately. I could try... but I still don't think it would move. We need either for Toothy to come on, or an S-Mod or higher to move it ^_^

Drayano

Axe me a question, I dare you.
    Years
  • Bumping this, so a mod will actually notice it and move it o.o

EDIT: Plus it hasn't been 30 days, so this hasn't died yet, XD.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I thought the idea was to change topics now and then so much that the thread has to be moved to the corresponding area?
    Like, i'd start talking about games which is why it'd have to be moved to the OG area etc ^^;

Drayano

Axe me a question, I dare you.
    Years
  • Right, once upon a time there was a gingerbread man. He ran home alone when he didn't have a home. Ash Flumptous Ketchup Flower Waterlily said Hi. THE END.

That signals Fan-Fiction :).

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    To Other Writing it goes ^^
    I've editted the first post as a note to mods that, when moving, don't leave a redirect in place -it'll leave too many redirects around PC >.<
    Plus it'll make the thread more of a mystery as to where it is XD
    *eats gingerbread man*

Back