• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reccomend me some pokemon for this party

Cradily

Fossil merchant
Years
  • I currently have 4 pokemon which i like using, unfortunatly they are all tanks.

These are the current 4

My current team is

Snorlax
    Careful Nature:
    Evs: Attack 116, 252 Special Defence, 140 Hit Points.

Moveset:
    Sleep Talk
    Curse
    Body Slam
    Rest

Cradily
    Impish Nature:
    Evs: 222 Hit Points, 200 Defence, 88 Special Defence.

Moveset:
    Toxic
    Confuse Ray
    Amnesia
    Recover

Dusknoir
    Impish Nature:
    Evs: 252 Hit Points, 204 Special Defence, 52 Defence.

Moveset:
    Trick Room
    Night Shade
    Will o Wisp
    Pain Split

Blissey
    Bold Nature:
    Evs: 252 Hit Points, 252 Defence, 4 Special Defence.

Moveset:
    Softboiled
    Thunder Wave
    Safe Guard
    Flamethrower

You can take some out of the party if they dont fit, i personally am looking for a good special attack baton passer such as Mr Mime for Alakazam but i am not sure.

Can any of you big pros help me out with some pokemon which will make this party work well together? (i dont mind you suggesting kicking one or 2 pokemon out if they are not good enough in the strategy, i wanna keep Dusknoir and Cradily though because they are good together.

I am also talking about wifi battles so no Celebi's please :( i wish.

Dragonite's Wrath

Dragons are my Heart and Soul
    Years
  • Ok I got the perfect Baton Pass for you. Keep hatching Eevee until you get one with a Modest Nature. EV train Eevee in Sp ATK.(Have it hold Power Lens) take it outside of NewBark Town and train until LV 10. Go to route 43. Keep Power Lens, fight Mareep, Flaffy and Girafarig and Pigdeotto. The bird gives speed, others Sp ATK. Keep training Eevee until it learns Baton Pass. Then Evolve to Espeon.
    Long but worth it. Teach Espeon Psychic Baton Pass, Signal Beam and Shadow Ball. You'll need the Move Tutor for Signal Beam. If you want any other Eeveelution help ask me. I'm an Expert on Eevee.

Back