• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Has Anyone beaten the Battle Tower?

Editman

Pokemon Collector
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
In Pokemon Crystal? and if so what was your team?

Editman

Pokemon Collector
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
LOL I know they were so freaking strong, I beat one trainer that's because I had the type advantage.

Editman

Pokemon Collector
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
I had three lv 100 with some Pokedrugs i still couldn't beat them

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
i think theyre the hardest thing in any pokemon game and i dont believe one pokemon can solo any of them

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Nope~ :D
Actually, coming to think of it, I have never beaten the Battle Tower in any games :S
I dont think it is because I cant, but mainly because I dont have the aptience. XD
Though I doubt I can complete them anyway XD

Editman

Pokemon Collector
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
Nah the Trainer tower in Firered is pretty easy. Aswell as the battle tower in Emerald.

Years
I've never even won a single battle in the Battle Tower.

In the Elite 4 you can be a few levels below your opponent's pokemon and still beat them no problem if you have a type advantage. In the Battle Tower it doesn't matter. I had a level 27 Cyndaquil fighting a level 29 Vileplume, and my fire attacks did like 4 damage. It's tough as hell.

Years
In the GSC generation, it's only in Crystal. Go to Olivine City and walk west past the pokemon center and you'll eventually get to the battle tower.

I don't know where it is in the newer gens.

Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2013
I beat it... they give you something when you win... Can't remember what...

Editman

Pokemon Collector
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
I came real close on my 3rd time, but my Flaffy missed a thunder attack and well Gyrados beat me lol.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 30, 2010
I beat it multiple times, If I recall my team was: Typhlosion, Tyranitar and Blissey.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
Years
eh no. On my very first time in the battle tower, the first pokemon I was up against was a zapdos. .-. as an 11 year old I freaked out and shut off the gameboy.

Back