• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Liberating the Katsu Region [OOC Thread]

Mira

restless spirit
Years
  • Ralos24: Much better. You are accepted. You may jump in now, and we can brainstorm ideas via PM for it if you'd like.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Sweet hasn't come back in somewhile so... uh, I might have to leave this RP. D:

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • I'm still here :D In fact, I think I'll make a post today and see if it helps any >.>

[Also, post #1111. I think that's a cool number ^^']

Years
  • What Raikiri said, I've been here but not here. I've been reading stuff but having trouble posting.

This is kinda awkward-- I don't know if any of you here are religious-- but if you are please offer up some prayers for my Grandpa. His health has been slowly declining over the course of winter break, and he had a bad fall this Tuesday. It's been really rough on my whole family. :'( Thanks guys.

Liacri

moral support penguin
    Years
  • I'm alive, but there's not much I can post right now. Well, I could try to come up with some more Audrey filler, but I think it might be pretty bad for my neocortex... >.> And there's not much for me to go off of.

Of course, RavenStar. I'd be happy to.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
  • Am I... kicked out? I haven't been on for a looooong time because my personal issues just. Won't. Stop. You'd think real life would have more respect for rp, but it doesn't.

So just to clarify, and I would completely understand if you got tired of my apparent need to disappear at the worst time possible, am I out? Because otherwise, I could probably start a post...?

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Of course you're still in. I can't really kick someone out when I haven't even tried to warn them not to mention that I've been MIA myself ^.^'

Whenever you can post again is fine. I'm looking forward to it, and welcome back :)

I'm sorry to worry you guys :( I'll be sure to get the RP moving again soon!

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
  • Muahaha, I'm officially back! Although it took a bit of effort to get back into Sar's kinda messed-up head. So, yeah.

Also, Skymin (who I should apologise to profusely and beg to come back... but, uh, in case you do...), I wasn't sure what to post and I didn't want to bunny your character, so he could be walking behind her or in another direction or right beside her or anything, really. And I have no idea what would have happened the night before, so...

Last edited:

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • This thread's nearly a month old so... ^^

Who's still here (again)? -_-'

Back