• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Azure (Act 2 Released!)

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    x6A3AXh.jpg

Zakos is Drowning.

Tensions are high as age-old hostilities between two powerful sects are showing signs of swelling into civil war. As the day you and your childhood friend finally embark on an adventure draws near, it becomes increasingly clear that you couldn't have picked a worse time to leave.

There's still a chance that you might be able to avoid the conflict and enjoy a quiet journey by your friend's side, but every step you take seems to draw you closer and closer, and it becomes apparent that your role in the origins of the schism seems to be far deeper than anyone could begin to realize.

The king has washed his hands free of the conflict and the people have no one to look to as an answer to the impending civil war. In a near war-torn Zakos, it's up to you and your allies to pacify the two sects and put an end to the hostilities, lest the region become ravaged by war and left at the mercy of two ancient and godlike forces.

23XfigH.png

Features
    New Story: Narratively driven with many fleshed out characters; Your choices matter
    New Pokémon: New Regional Variants, Mega Evolutions, and Z Moves
    Full Pokedex: All 898 Pokémon to be found
    Shinies: Custom Shiny Pokémon courtesy of the Rejuvenation team; Shiny rate has increased to 1%
    Challenge the Pantheon: Rather than gyms, Zakos is home to 16 powerful trainers collectively known as the Pantheon, each specializing in a single type
    Increased difficulty: Difficult battles alongside level caps and the Field Effect system adopted from Rejuvenation (With a few of our own and from the Reborn Devolved League!).
    Easier difficulty mode included!
    Music: Mostly original soundtrack alongside remixes by GlitchXCity, Kamex, and more
    QoL Improvements: B/W Repel System, Name Rater in every Pokémon Center, and more!

Developers
    Lead Developer: pkchu, darius, vincenzonova
    Artists: Ace, cheselth, anting, Avislone, Techno, ali760, BootyXXL, misenrol, Candii
    Composers: daforlynx, Rust, Lyn
    Writers: treeckoz, Fe = Iron
    Mappers: Citrus, Cervys
    Balancing: Alexandra, GAlexander, Avery
    Wiki: TechSkylander, Lexa

Testers: Zervixen, TridentGreen, SleepyBoi, Shinyrio, ShinyGolem, Ryouyashi, ReintendoO, Pingu, Orion89, R--, Martenaizor, Liridium, kaleidoscope, LEmonetteee_, Julius Caesar, Deeffect, couchchurro, chxxo, Badman, Pyuku, AceTrainerDevin, A11, DemICE, Moto, Azery, SG, Mizz, Commander, Glow, BIGFriv

Download
    Acts 1 and 2 have about 6-8 hours of content each. Enjoy!
    Download Link (MediaFire)

Encounters and Misc Documentation
    Battle Documentation
    Field Effect Documentation

Credits
    Spoiler:

Join our discord!
    If you want to help out, we are currently looking for artists! Don't hesitate to shoot me a PM!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    v1.0.5!

No major changes, just some balance changes and bug fixes!
    Spoiler:

Patch Link
    The main download link on the post has already been patched!

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    v1.0.6!

This was something we received a *lot* of criticism about so I decided to fix it asap.
    Minerva's gym puzzle is now an actual puzzle and not reliant on fringe literature knowledge (or guessing and checking)

Just download from the main link, or the patch link in the comment above if you already have a download!

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    Small fix for a bug that made people have to do Minerva's gym puzzle again if they had beaten her pre patch! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Link!

SolarDawn

LunarDusk
    Years
    • Seen today
    this game is very amazing and fun but I have a question if you do not mind where is the exp share.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    Few bugs that I decided to go ahead and fix (as well as an encounter change):
    - Fixed bug preventing entering Minerva's arena
    - Fixed softlock in Logium Town C Lighthouse
    - Poochyena is actually in the game

Just download from the link in the comment above!

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    this game is very amazing and fun but I have a question if you do not mind where is the exp share.

So, the exp all is a reward for talking to the scientist in the pokemon center in logium town b after 1) catching 30 different species of pokemon and 2) completing the bat sidequest.
    The basic exp share can be bought from the vendor in logium town c with achievement points.
    Hope this helped!

SolarDawn

LunarDusk
    Years
    • Seen today
    yeah that help a lot thank lot and also I finished act 1 pretty amazing I am so hype for act 2 awesome story and I also like the new mystic Pokémon pretty cool design and it just quick question but are you gonna do a mystic form for legendary too.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    yeah that help a lot thank lot and also I finished act 1 pretty amazing I am so hype for act 2 awesome story and I also like the new mystic Pokémon pretty cool design and it just quick question but are you gonna do a mystic form for legendary too.

there are three legendaries who have mystic forms, which you can see in the sheet. glad you enjoyed the game!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    Is there a nature changer or ability capsules in this game?

ability capsules and nature mints are both in the game, nature mints can be found by exploring, and there is one ability capsule
    Spoiler:

Years
    • They/Them, One/One
    • Seen Apr 24, 2023
    I've started Act I as this project has piqued my curiosity and I'll be updating my posts as I progress, but here's some stuff I'd like to note and such!

1) It may just be me, but in the intro, it's difficult to tell which character is talking. I like the story so far, it seems interesting, but sometimes I have to reread messages because it confuses me at times.
    2) Lawrence's intro sprite, the full-body one, seems to have issues with its pixel density.

capture000.png

3) At the end of the intro with Lawrence, the screen suddenly turns black as opposed to a fade. I don't know if this was intentional or not but I thought the game died for a second.
    4) The game seems to be a bit laggy in the overworld. Both inside the houses in the first town and outside within the town, the frames seem to be very choppy.
    5) There seems to be some layering issues in Kara's house.

unknown.png

6) The completely different pixel density of the hole makes it feel completely out-of-place for the game. I don't know if this is intentional or not.

unknown.png

7) I love Kara's portrait! Her trainer sprite is p good too!
    8) I've been noticing some grammatical/punctuation errors in some of the dialogue (ex: after Kara beats you.)
    9) Possible Marshadow sprite error/stray pixels.

unknown.png

10) The chapter transition image *eyes emoji*
    11) Small thing, some dialogue (such as the old man near the beach) don't use an accented e when talking about Pokémon. It's a small thing but helps make the game feel more "professional."
    12) I thought this lab looked really out-of-place. Upon closer inspection, it appears it has some pixel density issues.

capture000.png

13) Using the healing candle(?) in the beginning, it seemed to have not healed my Pokémon?
    14) The trainers seem to be much more powerful than I currently in the beginning (I'm using Snivy.) This is causing the game to feel really grindy to just get through, as I've lost a ton to some of the trainers as is.
    15) With the constant losing, need to grind, and lack of running shoes, the game is really feeling like a chore to try and get through, and this is still the beginning. I don't know if any other players have felt the same, but this is something to be considered.
    16) Just met Kara and my starter is already one level behind evolving and I barely made it through the cave.
    17) This part automatically skipped the top text and there was a break in the message.

capture001.png

18) I've loved the music in the game so far. I hear some PMD/PMD-ish stuff, which I feel fits perfectly.
    19) Another Oleander! Nice!

Overall, this is looking good so far! I'm going to take a break for now as I feel a bit worn out and I'll probably pick this up later and continue updating with feedback.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    This update includes a feature many have asked for: intense mode.
    Go ahead and check out the buffed trainer battles here!

There have also been various bug fixes/changes, all of which you can see below:
    Spoiler:

You can download the full patched game here!
    Or just the patch here!

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    Small bug I overlooked preventing access to Minerva's arena, just redownload from the links above! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Years
    • they/it
    • Seen Nov 5, 2023
    When I patched the game, I got stuck inside of the bookshelf that covers Minerva's arena. Do I have to like, restart the entire game or is there a way to fix this

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    When I patched the game, I got stuck inside of the bookshelf that covers Minerva's arena. Do I have to like, restart the entire game or is there a way to fix this

DM me your save file and I can get that fixed for you, so sorry about that.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    A patch with some balance fixes!
    Spoiler:

As well as some dialogue fixes and general bug fixes. Enjoy!
    Link!

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    So i'm having trouble getting the door to the first Keybearer open. I already redownloaded the game the problem is that I saved after I triggered all of the switches and now there is a bookshelf perpetually in front of the door. I've already re examined all of the bookshelves so there is no missing switch.

Back