• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's the best shaman on shaman king?

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2004
I think ren is the best shaman because he has the tightiest weapon and has the tightest ghost.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Hao, and Enzuka are really cool. Hao is just really hidden and is stronjger then yoh for more then half of the anime...most of the manga as far as I know as well, ya this should be moved to anime.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
*moves to OAM*

And... I like Yoh. I barely know any others since I'm only following the manga in SJ. o_O;

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
Years
I haven't watched Shaman King in the long time because it got really boring and complicated by the middle/ending. I like Ren the best, his weapon is really cool.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
Years
I've never watched the anime but I've been reading the manga alot I think I'm the only one here who thinks Horo Horo and his little Kororo are the best. :classic:

Back