• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon game with Digimon mechanics

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    So I want to edit any one of the 3DS Pokemon games (hopefully all if i can make it work) so it has Digimon mechanics. Meaning, instead of Pokemon evolving, they digivolve (mega evolve) and revert after the battle. Like for example Charmander mega evolves into Charmeleon and Charmeleon mega evolves into Charizard. I want to make them do that without items. and I was thinking if the pokemon was holding the right mega stone, it could "warp digivolve" straight into the mega evolution. I've thought about this a lot and i have 2 obstacles. The first is that you can't mega evolve more than once in a battle. So only 1 Pokemon would be able to mega evolve into only its second evolution per battle. And my second problem is that I can't figure out how to make Pokemon mega evolve into other Pokemon. PK3DS only allows Pokemon to mega evolve into its other forms. But i know its possible. I've seen youtube videos of it.

So as for my first problem. It seems that NTR cheats have cheats pretty close. Does anyone know a cheat that would allow me to do that? or is there another way to take out the limit for mega evolutions per battle? I could be wrong but it kinda seems like its just an internal box that just has to remain unchecked when you mega evolve.

And for my second problem. Can anyone give me a tutorial on how to do that? I've tried looking it up but i can't find anything.

Sparkin

As it seems, your problem involves modifying the games, so I'd recommend looking for help in the ROM Hacking section

Peace

Back