• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finally! Trading is being added

Taemin

move.
Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I was disappointed to say the least. I just cant understand why they would add this in.... it makes zero sense.

I was okay with no global trading, like I guess that makes sense, or I was hoping they'd hold trading events, but blocking trading of undiscovered mons defeats the purpose of trading in some cases? I want things I don't have yet. If you get something out of a trade it could just register into the Dex at that point. Boo..

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Okay, so double posting, lock me up for it if you must, but I found out that you can trade for unregistered Pok?mon, just only once per day. o:

The Best there was

Training To Be The Best
    Years
  • Okay, so double posting, lock me up for it if you must, but I found out that you can trade for unregistered Pok?mon, just only once per day. o:

Do you need a certain friendship level? It was our first ever trade and we couldnt do it... maybe because the trading was still locked for some levels it wasnt fully activated?

Back