• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ASM & Hex] Multiple Pokemon roaming simultaneously in Emerald (ported version)

Years
  • FBI has had wrote a new Pokemon roaming mechanic in 2014 but unfortunately it is only for Fire Fire: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8533235&postcount=269.

I tried to port it to Emerald but there are unsure addresses that would be made the game crashes especially the inserting address (0xB5066) and 0x80B501C +1, 0x80B4E54 +1, and 0x80B508C +1 in the ModEncounter routine. And as I know, there are also some bugs in the BattleByMove routine.

I attached a MHTML document (ported in the beginning), improvement routines for Fire Red (found it in FBI github) and improvement routines for Emerald (ported version).

I hope that anyone who knows ASM and hacking Emerald could improve the code and complete it. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Pokemon Roaming.zip
      26.4 KB · Views: 3
    Last edited:
    Back