• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Father Time?

Binary

え?
Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I map pretty fast; most of my time goes into revising the map, adding a few flowers and grass here and there.. you get the point. But it also depends on the kind of map. It might take me hours to work on a long sea route, whereas a small town might take me about fifteen minutes. As for the events, it depends on the nature of the events really. If I'm planning to do add a major script to the city, and other major events, it might take me hours. If it's just a route with a few trainer battles, it might just be a matter of minutes. I tend to slack of and procrastinate at random times, so taking all of that into account, the time it takes me to complete a map and it's events can range from a few hours, to a few days.

Back