• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedgr05

Tower of Doom creator
Years
Trainer Information
Spoiler:

There is some interesting Orange Islands Info from Bulbapedia,
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Orange_Archipelago

Fan Made Orange Islands Map, Uploaded by Britannia's Blade
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Full_orange_islands_map.JPG

It would be cool if all the Orange Islands and Sea Routes were in, you can start from Route 47 and Up.

You can also add Four Gym leaders, Professor Ivy's Pokemon Lab, and the Orange League.

It would also be cool to add the Sevii Islands, in addition to the Orange Islands. Since they were in FR which happened three years before GSC. The .ups format might allow for more room.

This would make the game even more legendary; Johto, Kanto, The Orange Islands, and The Sevii Islands all in one hack, this would be awesome.

I dont think that the next release will be in .ups due to the glitches
btw jotho is the sevii islands and it would have been better in my opinion to include honnen (at least half of it or in another version of LC ) because that way it would be more "official" (honnen is made by nintendo)
but I agree it would be totally cool to have: Kanto,johto,orange islands,sevii islands, and honnen every region with their own gyms and E4 (exept Sevii) that way you wont get bored after the E4 (because they are 3 E4) but its a shame that there is not too much room.

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2010
I dont think that the next release will be in .ups due to the glitches
btw jotho is the sevii islands and it would have been better in my opinion to include honnen (at least half of it or in another version of LC ) because that way it would be more "official" (honnen is made by nintendo)
but I agree it would be totally cool to have: Kanto,johto,orange islands,sevii islands, and honnen every region with their own gyms and E4 (exept Sevii) that way you wont get bored after the E4 (because they are 3 E4) but its a shame that there is not too much room.

there would be no possible way to do it seeing how all of your pokemon would be lvl 100 by the end of the 3rd region.....

Last edited:

thedgr05

Tower of Doom creator
Years
there would be no possible way to do it seeing how all of your pokemon would be lvl 100 by the end of the 3rd region.....
what if some pokemon are low-level? like lvl 24 or something but whatever.... I know it will be never done because:
it would be very glitchy
I dont think there will be an expander to expand the ROM that much so it includes all the regions
there arent enough maps

johto and kanto fit , honnen I dont know, orange I. with all the full islands completely no, sevii works as johto so if it ever fits with kanto and johto they´ll be glitchy.

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2009
Woot, thanks for this hack. Keep up the awesome work and take your time with the bugs! Don't feel rushed at all, we can wait for a great Beta 2 release!

alureon

Alureon the Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2009
The trainer customization idea, was genius Link. Also your beta testing methods are genius. By making your beta go public, we were all able to help you identify bugs, speeding up your process. People should do this more often. This is the first complete Remake of GSC with updated graphics. Keep going Laz, take your time.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2009
Ok, Great job, I'm super impressed. However there is something that really should be fixed. GET RID OF ALL THOSE STUPID WEATHER CHANGES! MOST ANNOYING THING EVRAR. Please? At least make a version that doesn't do that?

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
Trainer infomation

*What is your trainers Name?Rafi
*What is your trainer Class?Blackbelt
Which in-battle sprite should your trainer have?Blackbelt
If any, Which items should your trainer have (max 4)?Super Potion

Pokemon Infomation

*How many Pokemon does your trainer have (max 6)?4
(Repeat this next section for the number of pokemon you have)

*Which Pokemon?Nidoking
What moves does it know?Megahorn,Shadow Ball,Body Slam,EARTHQAUKE
What item does it carry?nothing

*Which Pokemon?Steelix
What moves does it know?Iron Tail,Double Edge,Rock Slide,Crunch

*Which Pokemon?Golem
What moves does it know?Magnitude,Explosion,Rock Slide,Earthquake

*Which Pokemon?Machamp
What moves does it know?Thunder Punch,Ice Punch,Fire Punch,Dinamic Punch
What item does it carry?Super Potion

Location Infomation

*Which region will your trainer be in?Kanto
*Which town/route should your trainer be in?at safron city,there is a fake gym near the psychic gym
*What position whould your trainer be at?Inside the fake gym
If known, what are Cordinates your trainer should be at?no

Other Trainer infomation

If any, In Which Weather do you want to Appear?no
Should your trainer appear after/before a current event?no
Does your trainer dissapear after the battle?no

Trainer Text

*What does your trainer say before the battle?Nobody can beat my muscels,or my pokemons!
*What does your trainer say when beaten?Guess I need to train more...
*What does your trainer say when talking to after the battle?When I will finish my training,I'm gonna challenge you again,and this time,it won't gonna be that easy

Hope it's good enough...

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
hello again people.

the reason im didnt release last night was because i had to sleep and the bugs were still not fixed. hope people understand lol as the nigth before it took until 5 am to fix the evo bug. as soon as my tester gives me the bugs i will fix them and release.

in the mean tim eim going to improove the ruins of alph puzzles. or something ;p

link

kebengau

i didn't kill the chikorita:D
Years
umh..this is my second fav pokemon hack..i've been playin dis in my psp..good job! two thumbs up to the maker..looking forward for the full game..

i hate the weather changes..but it doesnt make me stop playin the game..THUMBS UP!^__^
(specialy the sandstorm thingy.^___^)

im currently playin it again from the start..my brother erased my save file..^__^

linkandzelda

Years
beta is almost ready guys :P. now do people want to wait an extra maybe 2 hours while i input all the trainer requests? or wait until a later beta for that?

also some people i see are annoyed at the weather effects. should i include an option at the start to turn these off?

link

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
The only weather effect that I have a problem with is the Sandstorm. It just doesn't make any sense to me that they would pop up in places with no sand to be found. Other than that, I don't mind the weather effects at all.

As far as adding the trainers in now, I'm not going to be able to actually play the beta for at least like 6 hours, so a 2 hour delay doesn't have any impact on me. However, if adding these guys in is more likely to cause glitches and the like, I'd say save them for a later beta.

linkandzelda

Years
well im going to go though everyones trainer requests now and accept them and put them in ;p

link

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
Years
beta is almost ready guys :P. now do people want to wait an extra maybe 2 hours while i input all the trainer requests? or wait until a later beta for that?

also some people i see are annoyed at the weather effects. should i include an option at the start to turn these off?

link

Well, couldn't you release the Beta WITHOUT the trainers, and then release an update WITH
the trainers for those who wnat them to be in?

Rather a Beta without trainers, than a rushed one with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back