• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Zodiac of Chaos

Years
  • im gonna write several prologues for the multiple characters, assuming what i write looks good and gets some positive feedback...

okay.... here i go....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue one: Distant Daddy

A young girl sat in the corner of a laboratory. Her pale blue hair fell to her shoulders, and her eyes shone cold and gray below her broad forehead. Standing next to her, like a sentry, was Absol, her loyal partner. She watched quietly, as she had been taught, as her father laid out his plans.

"Saturn, i want you to go to Lake Valor and capture Azelf. Understood?" Her father asked, facing his only male admin.

"Yes, Master Cyrus." The man called Saturn nodded as he confirmed his understanding.

"Good," the girl's father replied. His face was devoid of feeling. He ran a hand through his hair, the same shade of blue as his daughter, run through with scattered gray. "So, you all understand your mission? Capture the lake pokemon and bring them to HQ, so that we can move on with the next step. Dismissed!"

Saturn and the other two admins, both women, saluted and left the room. Cyrus turned to face his daughter.

"Selena?"

The girl looked up at the sound of her name- she had been dozing off.

"Yes, Father?"

"You may leave."

"Yes, Father."

Selena stood up and, with Absol by her side, left the lab. She walked to her quarters, flopped down on her bed, and muffled a cry as she punched her pillow.

"Ab?" Absol nudged its master's arm in concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Selena reached out and rubbed Absol's head, a single tear running down her face as she smiled sadly. "Why, Absol? Why doesn't he like me?"

Absol silently rested its head on Selena's lap. She continued.

"All he cares about is recreating the world.... and a world with no feelings! No love, no sorrow, no joy.... How could he do that? Why would he want to?"

She trailed off and continued to rub Absol's head. she reached over to pick up the remote on her nightstand, flipped on her tv, and turned to Sinnoh News Net. The primary mcorrespondent, a woman named Lilian, was reporting. A banner on the bottom of the screen said "Chaos As Pokemon Rampage".

<If you look behind me, You'll see a huge group of Ursaring rampaging through the once-peaceful town of Floaroma! The scene is awe-inspiring, in its own way, but there is no denying the fear that it strikes in our hearts as well!>

As she listened to the panicked report, Selena's eyes opened wide and she gripped a handful of Absol's fur tightly in her hand. Absol squealed and pulled its head away.

"Sorry, Absol, I just had an idea. Daddy thinks emotions are bad... But think about it! Emotions are our most basic instinct, right? Well, everything useful in the world was created when someone was feeling passionate emotions! Daddy is right... the world does need to change. But we don"t need to cover emotion. We need to break everything down!"

Absol cocked its head slightly, not sure if it understood.

"Yes! Yes! We need to get rid of order! Without passion, we can never move forward! This world is ugly... but if I can return it to its basic roots, everything will go to chaos... And Chaos.... is beautiful!"

Elated at her epiphany, Selena stood up and began twirling about her room. The room itself showed her love of chaos- there was no sense of order. Piles of books and paper were ready to fall over from being stacked so high, and the closet door was wide open, showing the empty void beyond. her clothes were, instead, strewn about the floor, the table, the bed, and pretty much every othr surface. The one survivor of the mess was her desk, which was spotless.

Selena made her way to her desk and opened a drawer. she reached in, feeling the top of the inside (the bottom of the desktop). she found the small envelope taped there, and removed it, and opened it.

Inside was a single photograph. it showed her father, much younger. His hair was a much deeper color, without the gray. He was standing on a windblown jetty looking out over the ocean. His arms were wrapped around a beautiful woman with long, blonde hair. They were both smiling brightly at the camera, which was clearly being held by the woman herself.

"I finally have a dream, Mom... and when i make it come true, I know we'll find each other..."

Years passed, and Selena grew. She never forgot her plan, not even when she watched her father's plan seem fail just as it seemed to reach fruition. when Cyrus's plan failed, he disappeared, and abandoned his daughter. but even then she didn't stop, and three years later, her master plan took its first true step...

Years
  • Prologue 2

Abduction

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright, Nick! Erik! Try that combination again!"

A tall man with silver hair stood with his arms crossed, observing his two students as they practiced their tag battle techniques in an open field.

"Ninetales!" The taller of the two boys, blonde with defiant blue eyes, called for his Pokemon's attention. "Use Will-o-Wisp on Arcanine!"

His Ninetales planted its feet and spread it's snow-white tails wide. At the tip of each, a small blue light began to glow. With a crack, a purple flame burst into life where each light had been. Ninetales flicked its tails, sending the flames at Arcanine.

When the flames touched Arcanine, they were absorbed into its fur, which became glossy and stood on end.

"Now, Nick!" The blonde boy called to the other.

"Right!" Nick nodded to Erik, his red hair shining in the sunlight. "Arcanine! Flare Blitz!"

This time it was Arcanine who planted its feet- with a roar, its body burst into brilliant, orange flame.

"And Extreme Speed!"

Arcanine snarled and dashed forward at a blinding speed. The flames surrounding its body trailed out behind it, scorching the grasses of the field.

"And brake!" Nick called.

Arcanine came to a sliding halt, the flames winking out around it.

"Come back!" The boys called together. their pokemon came trotting back.

"Good job, boys," said the silver-haired man. "The Flash Fire effect is working perfectly!"

"Thanks, Steven," Erik said, smiling and stroking Ninetales' narrow head.

"And Arcanine's control has improved immensely, Nick."

"Thanks, we've been working really hard on it!" Nick stroked Arcanine's thick orange fur.

"Alright guys, next i want you to-"

*Beep beep beep beep beep*

Steven was interrupted as his pokegear began ringing.

"Yes, Hello?... Bill, hi, how are... What? Bill. Bill! Bi-- Dammit!"

"Steven?" Erik's concern was visible on his face.

"Is Bill okay?" Nick was equally worried.

*I RAN OUT OF TIME TO WRITE THIS, I'LL CONTINUE ASAP! SORRY GUYS!!!*

Back