• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Shattered [Now Recruiting]

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2017
    Introduction

Welcome, everyone! I am Xfinity, and I am working on the planning stages of a hack known as Pokemon Shattered Version, a hack of Fire Red. I like having a grand project to call my own, but it is not as fun to do it on your own and I don't have the time or ability to do such a thing. So I have come here to ask for help and build Team Shattered. This team is not going to be about being hard on everyone with deadlines, but more relaxed. But a hack isn't something you can do as something when your bored, there needs to be dedication. I can't provide as much dedication as some of you can though. This is due to school (Currently a Junior in high-school, and preparing to join the military around 19-20. In the end this seems as if it is the best idea. I hope you all will apply for Team Shattered!

Story
    You [Naomi/Aden] are the generic thirteen year old teen in the region of Yin, your birthday is today and you get to finally choose your starter Pokemon. Your mother gives you an amulet known as the Mega Amulet. When you enter the lab and choose your Pokemon, your town is attacked by a group known as the Soul Seekers. The professor gives you his legendary dragon Pokemon, Rayquaza, which takes you to a new town in the Yang Region and flies away. You see your town on the news, destroyed and reported no survivors besides those converted into the Soul Seekers team. You vow revenge and take off on your journey and meet various rivals, friends, and your life-long friend. Your goal becomes to eventually to save the Legendary Trio of Balance, Altruistic, Ruinous, and Bipart, and stop the Soul Seekers [The Trio's names are essentially Good, Bad, and Balance. Look up the definition of Altruistic and Ruinous. Bipart means two sides.] Now it is your time, and you soon realize you have found yourself to be stuck in a war that few realize to be going on.

Features of Pokemon Shattered
    PKMN from Gen 1-6
    A few Fakemon. [Includes a legendary trio.]
    Fairy Type
    Physical/Special Split
    New Graphics
    Two Brand New Regions which make up the Balance League.
    16 Gyms
    Increased Difficulty
    Most Legendaries
    Region: Yin
    Region Yang
    One huge hub city known as Pacem [Latin for Peace]
    Built in Events to be released on a thread. [For some exclusive Legendaries.]
    Day/Night System
    6 Starters [Starter is Shiny]. Gen 6 Starters + Eevee, Tyrunt, Aurorus. [Last 2 may change]
    Popular Characters from Pokemon appearing.
    HM moves buffed
    Mega Evolutions [Mega Amulet instead of Mega Ring]
    Normal Type Buffed to be strong against fighting type.
    Some HMs removed for items such as cut and rock smash.
    Elite 4 has a double-battle champion.
    Hidden Grotto's
    Monthly Events
    Each Region have different environments. [Yang is based on harsh climates. Yin is not.]
    Twelve Towns in each region along with a Central Area which holds the League and more.

The CHAOS Type
    A brand new, but extremely rare, type: Chaos. [For specific Pokemon considered evil] Uses attacks similar to fire-type and dark attacks. Such as Hell Fire. Chaos PKMN Examples: Yveltal, Houndoom, Tyranitar, Honchkrow, Scoliopede, and a new eeveelution: Helleon. As you see most are dark or fire types. This type plays into the story more so than a gameplay mechanic. This is strong only against the Light Type. Everything else is neutral.

The LIGHT Type
    Another new and extremely rare type is known as Light. The attacks are similar to fairy and psychic moves. The typing of the Pokemon don't matter as much as it was for a chaos type. Light types are based on Pokedex data and their design and meaning. Pokemon that will fit into this type for example: Xerneas, Absol, Spiritzee, Gardevoir, and another new eeveelution: Lifeon. Along with types this will go more so into the story than just a simple new gameplay mechanic. This is strong only against the Chaos Type. All else are neutral.

Gym Leaders: {Type, Name, Gender, Signature Poke}
    1. Normal - Salazar Male Ambipom
    2. Flying - Rintah Female Staraptor
    3. Grass - Quiero Male Bellossom
    4. Electric - Seraph Female Eelektross
    5. Bug - Terra Female Scizor
    6. Fighting - Welath Male Lucario
    7. Water - Misty Female Greninja
    8. Ground - Zephyr Male Golem
    9. Ice - Vex - Male - Lapras
    10. Fairy - Feranth - Female - Sylveon
    11. Ghost - Rintah - Female - Gengar
    12. Psychic - Kaiden - Male - Alakazam
    13. Dark - Alph - Male - Pangoro
    14. Dragon- Cera - Female - Salamance
    15. Light - Sayance - Female - Xerneas
    16. Chaos - Fera - Female - Yveltal

Positions needed:
    Spriters
    Music Editor
    Mappers
    Title Screen Editor
    Scripters
    Pokemon Data Editor
    Graphic Creator {UserBars, Banners, etc}
    Debuggers
    Fakemon Designers

Team Application
    Name:
    What Position:
    Proof of Work:
    Why do you want to join Team Shattered:
    How often can you work?:

Xfinity - Coordinator, Director, Text Editor, Story Writer Leader.
    tommax - Fakemon Designer

BlackStorm20x - Spriter
    Surf Fly Strength - Story Writer, Graphic Editor/Creator

Current Progress:
    Game:
    0% - Not Started
    Story:
    3% - Planning Stages
    Map:
    10% - Planned out, not made.

Ending Message
    I thank you all reading for your interest in Pokemon Shattered and Team Shattered. I believe this hack can become a successful one with all the progress we can make. I hope that we all can one day see this in the Progressing Hack's session and eventually a completed hack.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Name: Tommas (Tommaso)
    What Position: Writer, Fakemon & Map Designer, Music Composer.
    Proof of Work: I don't have any direct proof, but Im a drummer (Musician) I have a creative mind and a decent drawing hand, and I write for school plays.
    Why do you want to join Team Shattered: I always wanted to do pokemon hacks and nows my chance, I will put all of my spare hours into it now that I have the opportunity to do so.
    How often can you work?: 4+ Hours summer & Weekends 1+ Hours on School days. I would say about 14 hours a week during September through December.

P.S. I can do whatever you want except put the stuff in the game. Why? 1. I suck at it. 2. My computer is not fit for it.

Thanks and hopefully you consider me! -Tomx/PKMTL

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2017
    Name: Tommas (Tommaso)
    What Position: Writer, Fakemon & Map Designer, Music Composer.
    Proof of Work: I don't have any direct proof, but Im a drummer (Musician) I have a creative mind and a decent drawing hand, and I write for school plays.
    Why do you want to join Team Shattered: I always wanted to do pokemon hacks and nows my chance, I will put all of my spare hours into it now that I have the opportunity to do so.
    How often can you work?: 4+ Hours summer & Weekends 1+ Hours on School days. I would say about 14 hours a week during September through December.

P.S. I can do whatever you want except put the stuff in the game. Why? 1. I suck at it. 2. My computer is not fit for it.

Thanks and hopefully you consider me! -Tomx/PKMTL

Hey, thank you for the application. I would like to see some pictures of Fakemon if you can. I can message you my e-mail and you can send it through me. Map designs would also be nice. If you still wish to join I would like to see some pictures of some map designs, preferably Pacem, that I can use to help coordinate with other members to join in the future. I will give you details in a message. Have a good day!

Welcome to Team Shattered!

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
  • Name: BlackStorm
    What Position: Sprite Editor (For Pokemon), Pokemon Data Editor
    Proof of Work: https://www.mediafire.com/?7fxy1gj4nb8ty7q If it lags, maybe because I increased the priority when it was rendering.
    Why do you want to join Team Shattered: This seem like it would be a great rom hack.
    How often can you work?: Time Zone: CST; Friday: 4:00 PM - 11:00 PM; Saturday: 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM Sunday: 1:30 PM - 7:00 PM (My mom is being STRICT about video games this year. Starting school tomorrow. But I can get LOTS done in the amount of time I have.)

I hope you accept my application to join Team Shattered! :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2017
    Name: BlackStorm
    What Position: Sprite Editor (For Pokemon), Pokemon Data Editor
    Proof of Work: https://www.mediafire.com/?7fxy1gj4nb8ty7q If it lags, maybe because I increased the priority when it was rendering.
    Why do you want to join Team Shattered: This seem like it would be a great rom hack.
    How often can you work?: Time Zone: CST; Friday: 4:00 PM - 11:00 PM; Saturday: 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM Sunday: 1:30 PM - 7:00 PM (My mom is being STRICT about video games this year. Starting school tomorrow. But I can get LOTS done in the amount of time I have.)

I hope you accept my application to join Team Shattered! :)

Hello, I am sorry for such a late reply, I have been busy plus I have been helping a bit with other hacks but I am now back. If you are still willing to join Team Shattered, message me, I will be happy to have you in!

DivineCorruption

Lord of Corruption
    Years
  • Name: surf fly strength(Name Change to DivineCorruption)
    What Position: Storywriter, Spelling and Grammar Checker, Graphic Creator(I may be able to create some, I'm decent and have successfully done it before)
    Proof of Work: Eh Storyline example in my Sig, Banner, well I've been too lazy to do it lately.
    Why do you want to join Team Shattered: I like the sound of the game and I love working on premature stories and shaping it.
    How often can you work?: On the story? Mostly ANYTIME :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2017
    Name: surf fly strength(Name Change to DivineCorruption)
    What Position: Storywriter, Spelling and Grammar Checker, Graphic Creator(I may be able to create some, I'm decent and have successfully done it before)
    Proof of Work: Eh Storyline example in my Sig, Banner, well I've been too lazy to do it lately.
    Why do you want to join Team Shattered: I like the sound of the game and I love working on premature stories and shaping it.
    How often can you work?: On the story? Mostly ANYTIME :P

I will be happy to have you in Surf Fly Strength! I am planning on doing the majority of the story myself, but I won't mind help. I would also love to have a banner made. Welcome to Team Shattered!

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2015
    Name: Dylan, please call me photo, though.
    What Position: I CAN do mapping, fakemon designing, Pokemon editing, and story writing. My laptop is being mean so I wouldn't rely on the mapping but the other stuff is good.
    Proof of Work: I can't find any for mapping (I should really document this stuff) I can find some old fakemon but that would take a while and for story I have stuff that I could link you to, if you're interested.
    Why do you want to join Team Shattered: I can make custom t-shirts, (I didn't know when to say that) I've always wanted to be involved in a hack. And I do hacking tutorials on my Chanel, I would love to have something to apply it to.
    How often can you work?: I'm a sophomore in EST. So I can give an hour a day easily. Sundays I get really busy and I volunteer a lot with JROTC but three hours on those days isn't a long shot.

Sorry to take up your time.

Name: Viscacha, Vis for short
    What Position: Mapper, can edit pokemon sprites, stats
    Proof of Work: PM me for proof of work, I can't post links yet :/
    Why do you want to join Team Shattered: I like your ideas of balance and new typings + I love to rom hack and my latest team just fell apart :(
    How often can you work?: Weekends + Monday nights

Chabba

***** Raper
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    Name: chabba
    What Position: scripter
    Proof of Work: No official hack releases yet
    Why do you want to join Team Shattered: Cuz I think It is a good hack
    How often can you work?: Weekends, mornings.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    Name: epicassassin
    Position: Mapper?
    Proof: Attachment
    Why do you want to join Team Shattered: I need some more experience.
    How often can you work?: Weekends

View attachment 73646

Back