• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Opponents turn is occasionally being skipped v20.1

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2023
    Hey, I just recently started working with Essentials for the first time and ran into this problem where the opponents turn would sometimes be skipped. I couldn't really find a pattern and it would occur quite randomly. The only changes I made to the battle ai was increase the score if the moves did more damage but that was it.
    Here is a log of one time where it occurred, where the opposing Ledian does not use a move.

Code:
    ["***Round 3***\r\n"]["\r\n"]["[AI] Move choices for the opposing Ledian (1): Mach Punch=109 (target 0), Fire Punch=132 (target 0), Ice Punch=135 (target 0), Thunder Punch=134 (target 0)\r\n"]["\r\n"]["[Round order] The opposing Ledian (1), Politoed (0)\r\n"]["[Move usage] Politoed started using Scald\r\n"]["Politoed used Scald!\r\n"]["[HP change] The opposing Ledian lost 126 HP (202=>76)\r\n"]["[Move damage] The opposing Ledian lost 126 HP (202=>76)\r\n"]["\r\n"]["[End of round]\r\n"]["\r\n"]["***Round 4***\r\n"]["\r\n"]["[AI] Move choices for the opposing Ledian (1): Mach Punch=109 (target 0), Fire Punch=132 (target 0), Ice Punch=135 (target 0), Thunder Punch=134 (target 0)\r\n"]["\r\n"]["[Round order] The opposing Ledian (1), Politoed (0)\r\n"]["[Move usage] Politoed started using Scald\r\n"]["Politoed used Scald!\r\n"]["[HP change] The opposing Ledian lost 76 HP (76=>0)\r\n"]["[Move damage] The opposing Ledian lost 76 HP (76=>0)\r\n"]["The opposing Ledian fainted!\r\n"]

I really appreciate any help!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Glad to have you here, but here's a pro tip: use <code></code> tags (changing angular brackets to square) when posting code.

Back