• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon Perfect RED & BLUE [FINAL] (VANILLA + FEW ENCHANTS)

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2020
    Thank you, darthbr. Thanks for your hardwork. Very reminiscent of the good old days. Thank you for doing us the old players a great job! Thank you and Nintendo. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    I think I somehow found a new issue. In the battle against Erika, I had a Pokemon that was poisoned. She then switched out, and I took Poison damage. My Pokemon did their move, and then I took Poison damage again. Then I was like "Wait, what? Did I just take Poison damage twice in one turn?"

Years
  • This looks like a great Gen I hack, one that I will probably run next time I play Red or Blue version. That being said, I am still waiting for a Gen I hack that will address the biggest issue I have with the games: The lack of a post game. I love RBY, but the lack of any post game content aside from catching Mewtwo really pisses me off- I want to spend so much more time with this world but the only trainers left are going through the Elite 4 again!

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    So I beat the game. I managed it with a team at levels around 47-53 when i started. My team was: bgb00001.jpg Ursula the Nidoqueen with Blizzard/Body Slam/Growl/Rock Slide, bgb00002.jpg Pixel the Fearow with Drill Peck/Fly/Leer/Swift, bgb00003.jpg Tara the Bulbasaur with Body Slam/Growth/Mega Drain/Razor Leaf, bgb00004.jpg Brian the Golem with Strength/Earthquake/Submission/Rock Slide, bgb00005.jpg DALLASALAD the SEAKING! with Surf/Waterfall/Ice Beam/Horn Attack, bgb00006.jpg and Bagel the Persian with Thunderbolt/Slash/Bite/Pay Day.

And final thoughts: I loved being able to play a mostly polished version of RBY. (I say mostly because I noticed that when Hitmonlee missed a Hi Jump Kick, it only took 1 damage. I don't know if that was intentional or not.) So many bug-fixes were done that if someone wanted to play a pure Gen 1 game that stuck to the main story, I would recommend this.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2024
    What are the differences between this and Shin from Jojobear (apart from the good sprites)?
    I'd like to play a romhack, but I don't know which one to pick. I really like the nice looking sprites, but I'd like to know the differences (in case there's anything else I like/dislike from any of the roms).
    Thank you.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Just popping up to say that the file isn't available on Mediafire anymore. Op, could you upload it again?

darthbr

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    What are the differences between this and Shin from Jojobear (apart from the good sprites)?
    I'd like to play a romhack, but I don't know which one to pick. I really like the nice looking sprites, but I'd like to know the differences (in case there's anything else I like/dislike from any of the roms).
    Thank you.

Its a blend between The Master and The vanilla version of jojobear. I Just added 150 mons and made some changes. Some trainers difficult.. Etc

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2022
    Is there any guid to where the opposing version exclusives are located?
    For example, I'm playing red and can not seem to find any blue exclusives at all in game.

Also I was wondering how you catch the other hitmon to the one you choose?

darthbr

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Is there any guid to where the opposing version exclusives are located?
    For example, I'm playing red and can not seem to find any blue exclusives at all in game.

Also I was wondering how you catch the other hitmon to the one you choose?

Both are located equal, but the exclusives are more harder... hitmons in victory road.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2022
    Thanks man I found both hitmon's in VR!

I'm having trouble finding bellsprout and the other starters to what I picked. I know they're probably between 1-5% but I've spent hours in the grass where the Pokédex says they are located and nothing.

Is the missingno glitch in this game also?

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2022
    Also are there wild Eeve's somehwere?

Loving the game btw! Best gen 1 I've ever played

darthbr

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Also are there wild Eeve's somehwere?

Loving the game btw! Best gen 1 I've ever played

yes!! if i remember, its south pallet town, use surf first, then the other side of the fence, the grass path (to simbolize lets go Evee)

thanks for playing, im planning a update, but im not having time.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2022
    03/05/2020 - 1.2 Updated cerulean cave bug while surfing (encounter missigno and other pokemons), also update the girl sprite bug in hall of fame.

Can you encounter missingno at all?
    And if so is the old man glitch still a thing?

I love the grind but 50k for fossils is spenny

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2022
    Could you please be more specific about the starter locations?
    Is bulbs in the grass where abra is usually found?

And there are two patches of grass after the bridge in terms of charmander?

darthbr

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Could you please be more specific about the starter locations?
    Is bulbs in the grass where abra is usually found?

And there are two patches of grass after the bridge in terms of charmander?

of course.. bulbsaur is to the west <<<<< cerulean, grass path, its 1%

charmander is in the same place as abra, north cerulean

squirtle is in grass path before enter Vermilion city, the place with trainers...

just walk and they will appear, remember, its 1% like Lets GO

darthbr

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Can you encounter missingno at all?
    And if so is the old man glitch still a thing?

I love the grind but 50k for fossils is spenny

Never tried those.
    About The fossils. Yes they are rare. Like find a ancient diamond. They arent cheap hahaha

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2023
    Thanks for this hack rom, it's well made and i'm enjoying it. However, I found a little glitch: after beating the League and going to Cerulean Cave, in the map where's Mewtwo i can find wild Mews with a glitched sprite:
    mRvojzz.png

I didn't use cheats or anything, and i don't have the certificate. Just wanted to address this.

Back