• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Complete Fire Red Upgrade help

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2023
    @UranusDarkness can you help me too how do you compile and generate a test.gba
    im almost download all tools need to compile Skeli's Complete Fire Red Upgrade and follow the instruction but when im in this

6. To decide the offsets where you want to insert the code:

a) In the 'make.py' file in the folder 'scripts' change OFFSET_TO_PUT=YYY to the location
    you want to insert the data (let it be X). Don't worry about changing 'insert.py' also.
    'make.py' automatically updates the 'insert.py' file and linker file.

always saying BPRE0.gba( clean fire red rom) not in roots folder?

how do you generate a test.gba?

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    I am also having trouble. I generated the test.gba but it froze as soon as I got to the title screen.

Burtle

Discord: Burtle#6904
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2019
    it may not be compatible with all hacks in progress. I'm fairly certain I tried on one and it failed. However, it should work on clean ROMs.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2022
    can anyone help me?
    I tried too much but i failed too setup mega evolution, primal reversion, and z-moves. I read the documentation but can't understand...
    I am using pokemon dynamic expansion.

Last edited:
    Back