• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Help with BattleMenu in Essentials v0.3

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2020
    Well,I have this problem:
    I have Essentials DS v0.3 including all the 649 Pokemon, but the Battle Menu, when I select the attack option and appears the attacks that my pokemon knows, I try to select an attack with the mouse but it not work, I need to select the attack manually (and there's nothing that indicates me what attack I'm selecting). Do you know what's wrong? I'm sure its the battle/battlemenu script, but I don't know who's the name of that script.

Or, I have Essentials DS 0.3.9 too, it works 100% perfect, but it only have 493 pokemons (4th Generation), and when I replace the necesary "PBS .text files" (Abilities, Items, Moves, Pokemons) and compile in the Editor, it shows me an error. How I actualize it properly, to include the 649 pokemons?

Thank you! I hope someone could answer me (and sorry if this isn't the correct subforum to post this).

Back