• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

COLOSSEUM: List of all Catchable Pokemon!

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    We no longer have the complete list, as we found out thanks to serebii that jaromaru (the guy who gave us the info) had stolen the info from meowth

We have taken down the complete list and replaced it with the original list

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    G/s

p.s. the reason why the majority of the pokemon are from g/s is because bothe r/s and fire/leaf (r/b pokemon) are compatible with colosseum, so they needed to bring the g/s pokemon into the game

There is a possibility that you can capture mew, mewtwo, jirachi, and deoxys, however you may need the Battle E cards for Colosseum to capture them

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Release Dates & How to Catch

The Date that Colosseum will be out in the US is 22nd March

As above, the list of pokemon catchable in the Japanese Version will be the same as the pokemon you can catch in the US Version

You use Super Keel to battle members of Team Snatch
    You catch the opponents pokemon when you win using various Pokeballs that you can buy!

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    No offense, but your list seems to be stuff just copy pasted from Meowth

Especially the TM List it even has some HTML errors Meowth made

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    i know ppnsteve -i took down the info coz serebii let me know that jaromaru (the guy who gave it to me) had stolen the info

Back