• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silent Melody♫♪

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    It's in the HG section.
    5457 3635 7724

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    @locoroco
    I'm on.

@Eurydice
    Yes, for another 30 mintues. I'll put you on a waiting list because I'm waiting to do a trade right now. :D

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Alright. I don't think a lo of people know that I'm doing a giveaway right now. The only people that know are the ones that actually read though my shop. xD

Years
  • can i get this free bee :)
    037.png

Vulpix | Male
    Timid | Alert to sounds
    31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31

i actually read your shop :)

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • Yo, happy birthday ^^, are you still giveaway that flawless vulpix? If so, I can't trade til later on today

Also I want to donate some shinies to you and I might have some of the ones your looking for ^_^

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    can i get this free bee :)
    037.png

Vulpix | Male
    Timid | Alert to sounds
    31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31

i actually read your shop :)

Sure. :) I'll put you on the list. I have a lot of trades to do tonight. xD

I am so gonna white list you
    XD for the record whitelisted ppl get any 2 free pokemon from my trade thread per week

Thanks! Sorry for taking so long to get back into the wi-fi room. I had to run off and do something.

Yo, happy birthday ^^, are you still giveaway that flawless vulpix? If so, I can't trade til later on today

Also I want to donate some shinies to you and I might have some of the ones your looking for ^_^

Thanks. :) Sure. I'll put you on the list too. :D You guys can pick them up whenever you're free or whenever I'm free. xD

locoroco

Ginga Densetsu Weed ANIME PWNS
    Years
  • no prob this 1 was 1 of the biggest trades ive ever done (the biggest 22 pokemon XD) but yeah it went so smooth i really have to whitelist you thx for all the pokes

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
  • Happy (late) birthday^^ i see you're missing haley's pachurisu (at least i hope i didnt skip over it -.-) would you like to trade mine foreither of your haley's mews ^^

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    No problem. I'm going to white list you too. Everyone that is on the waiting list I'm ready to trade please add my HG FC and let me know which FC you want me to use. :D

Happy (late) birthday^^ i see you're missing haley's pachurisu (at least i hope i didnt skip over it -.-) would you like to trade mine foreither of your haley's mews ^^
    Sure. When can you trade?

Last edited:

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • hey i noticed your message here is my fc i will be in wifi whenever you are ready to trade ^_^
    5414 3535 4667

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Alright. I registered you. I'm on. :)

Back