• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Groudon and Tornadus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2018
    Hey! I'm completing my Living Dex and I have every legendary except Groudon and Tornadus (I have Tornadus but it's Japanese). I have all event pokemon and have a couple doubles I'd be willing to trade including Mew, Celebi, Arceus, and Magearna. I also have two Mewtwo, Necrozma, and any trio Legendaries (aside from the Djinn). My only requests are that they are in an Ultra Ball, and are English, let me know if you're interested!

UPDATE: I just need an English Groudon in an ultra ball! Still have the same Pokemon to offer and also Rayquaza, Latios, and most Ultra Beasts! Let me know if you have any questions or offers!

Last edited by a moderator:

CosmoeomJ

CosmoeomJ
    Years
  • I have a extra tornadus what region is arceus from what level is new and there ots

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back