• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hacking in Pokemon

Years
  • Hello, I do quite a lot of challenges and some of them call for hacking in certain Pokemon or the challenges would be a pain in the butt without hacks. Is there an easy way to hack pokemon into ROMs using some sort of application? I'd really like to know.

Amy May

Banned
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Nov 13, 2021
    Hello, I do quite a lot of challenges and some of them call for hacking in certain Pokemon or the challenges would be a pain in the butt without hacks. Is there an easy way to hack pokemon into ROMs using some sort of application? I'd really like to know.

ooh idk when it comes to 1st gen tbh... but w/ gba, you'd be able to do it with a poke maker like ciros pokemon maker etc (some services still even exist online). With a little research, it wouldn't be too hard to generate mon via box 1 slot 1 inject code (like an inject i use when getting rid of bad eggs).

... idk how to hack them right.. i tried. xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    Hello, I do quite a lot of challenges and some of them call for hacking in certain Pokemon or the challenges would be a pain in the butt without hacks. Is there an easy way to hack pokemon into ROMs using some sort of application? I'd really like to know.

PKHeX

Back