• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Event/Shinys Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    alright those are fine could you get me some clones back thou for lugia and celebi?

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    unfortunately i have the same type of arceus lol no matter im rdy to trade il go on wifi in a sec

Last edited:
    Years
  • unfortunately i have the same type of arceus lol no matter im rdy to trade il go on wifi in a sec

Bring the Arceus anyway. Which one of mine would you like? Also you'll need to register these two FC's to get all the Pokemon. 4381-8452-2115 and 2749-8569-7050

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    Bring the Arceus anyway. Which one of mine would you like? Also you'll need to register these two FC's to get all the Pokemon. 4381-8452-2115 and 2749-8569-7050
    timid arceus would be cool

Years
  • timid arceus would be cool

You got it, i'll come online with zapdos, moltres, and Latias. Sign off and clone the Celebi and Latios. Sign on to trade them back. Then sign off and get my other game that has Arceus on it. Going online now.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    You got it, i'll come online with zapdos, moltres, and Latias. Sign off and clone the Celebi and Latios. Sign on to trade them back. Then sign off and get my other game that has Arceus on it. Going online now.
    i got clones of latios i need lugia ones ^_^

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    thanks for the trade lets trade again sometime :)

Last edited:

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
    Years
  • Right on dude. Will you check my thread for what you'd want for it? The link is below in my sig.

Years
  • sorry i took soo long to repost
    you said that youd trade your spacecenter deoxys for my shiny ponyta if it wasnt the same as yours so heres the details
    ponyta lv.24 pkrs
    nature:gentle strongly defiant
    62/50/27/38/46/48

Years
  • sorry i took soo long to repost
    you said that youd trade your spacecenter deoxys for my shiny ponyta if it wasnt the same as yours so heres the details
    ponyta lv.24 pkrs
    nature:gentle strongly defiant
    62/50/27/38/46/48

Bummer it has Pokerus, oh well. I'll still trade for it.

minh1022

Bleach Fan
    Years
  • Would you accept a Shiny Ev'd Magmortar w/31 IVs in Sp. Attack and Speed for your Adamant Movie Arceus?

Years
  • Would you accept a Shiny Ev'd Magmortar w/31 IVs in Sp. Attack and Speed for your Adamant Movie Arceus?

Is it the same Shiny Magmortar i have?

O/T VINCENT
    ID 42321

Modest
    Hp 277
    Atk 183
    Def 172
    Sp. Atk 378
    Sp. Def 207
    Spd 250

Thunderbolt
    Focus Blast
    Flamethrower
    Psychic

minh1022

Bleach Fan
    Years
  • Yeah, I'll try to find a different pokemon to trade for that Arceus :D

I have a UK ALAMOS Darkrai Aug. 9th, Hasty natured, or I also have a DEMO TRU Darkrai for that Adamant Arceus event.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yeah, I'll try to find a different pokemon to trade for that Arceus :D

I have a UK ALAMOS Darkrai Aug. 9th, Hasty natured, or I also have a DEMO TRU Darkrai for that Adamant Arceus event.

How about the UK ALAMOS Darkrai

would you trade one of your 10 aniv raikou for a shiny deoxys?

Is it an event, or caught shiny ut? I might consider trading for it.

Last edited:
    Back