• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Preserved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emilia1234

Relapsed
Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2013
    Preserved • The Amber Fuji & Aitwo Club

P
    reserve
    d

The Amber Fuji & Ambertwo Fan Club

hello!

Hello & welcome to Preserved, a fan club for those beautiful Pokemon characters, Amber (Ai) Fuji and her clone, Ambertwo!

Appearing in the opening sequence of Mewtwo Strikes Back, and in Japanese drama CD, The Birth of Mewtwo, Amber was the young daughter of New Island's laboratory's Dr. Fuji. She died young in a car crash, and Fuji's grief led him to attempt cloning her, producing Ambertwo.

Ambertwo connected with and understood Mewtwo like no other, and seemed, uniquely among the clones - rarely even among human children - to realise quite what it is to exist and to be human, even if she could never quite impart it. Her grace in accepting her fate and sacrifice for Mewtwo, not to mention her simple cuteness, make her my favourite character in Pokemon, and I hope that, in that, I'm not alone.

member list

Emilia [Founder]

rules

1.Credit all fanworks posted.
    2. Obey PC rules.
    3. Avoid discussion that might offend other members - this is a public forum.

membership form

Code:
    [I]Username:[/I]
    [I]Why do you love Amber Fuji and Ambertwo?[/I]
    [I]Comments:[/I]

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back