• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl] Pearl Cycle Shop

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2022
    Hello all,

Currently, I've just beat eterna gym, and cleared the galactic building in eterna city. The cycle shop owner says to meet at his shop, and the pause screen objective says to visit the shop; however the door is still locked/ opaque. Cannot go in. My last save file was after I cleared the galactic building. I have tried closing the game and leaving the city going all the way back to twin leaf town.

I'd rather not restart the entire game, but it seems like there's nothing else I can do. Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,

Nape7

JDragon921

THE gen 4 guy. or not. idk.
    Years
  • I've never seen something like this before. Did you get any different event triggers or not get an event trigger from doing any of those things? The bike shop is never locked, because there's supposed to be a kid in there that talks about the owner losing his Clefairy.

If you are able to delete your save and use a backup, I'd recommend just doing that.. I haven't heard of anyone not being able to go in the bike shop. I think he also takes you there after beating Jupiter.

Back