• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen The Chosen Champion of the Daedric Princes is a Pokemon Trainer

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
  • Last night I bought the eShop version of Pokemon Silver. My events of it of course started in New Bark Town. I named myself Mando. I went to visit Mr Pokemon where I picked up the Mystery Egg and got my Pokedex from Professor Oak. On my way back to New Bark Town, I had my first rival battle with Revan.

After going back to New Bark Town and dropping off the Mystery Egg, I then was told to take the Pokemon Gym Challenge. After making it through Routes 29 and 30, I made it to Violet City. Course I made a quick stop at the Ruins of Alph to get the Unowndex for my Pokedex. My next objective is to explore Sprout Tower. I have seen 9 Pokemon and own 5.

Team Daedric Princes
    Sheogorath (Totodile)
    Lv: 10
    Hold Item: Berry
    Moves: Scratch, Leer, Rage

Hircine (Hoothoot)
    Lv: 5
    Hold Item: Berry
    Moves: Tackle, Growl

Azura (to be caught)
    Malacath (to be caught)
    Peryite (to be caught)
    Boethiah (to be caught)

Last edited:

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • My events of yesterday started with me going through Sprout Tower. After I cleared that location and got the Flash HM, it was time for my Violet City gym battle. After beating Falkner, I then headed to the Pokemon Center to get the Pokemon egg. I then headed to Route 32, where I caught the third member of my team. After going through Union Cave, I encountered Anthony and registered him after beating him. I then headed to Azalea Town, where I met Kurt.

After meeting Kurt, he and I headed to Slowpoke Well to deal with Team Rocket. After dealing with Team Rocket, Kurt agreed to make Apricorn Pokeballs for me. I then went to the gym for my next gym battle. That gym battle against Bugsy was easy by using Hircine. I then had a battle with my rival, Revan before going to Ilix Forest. After making my way through there and Route 34, I made it to Goldenrod City. One highlight there was getting the bicycle. I then headed to Route 35 to get to the National Park. While I was in the National Park, I participated in the Bug Catching Contest. Even though I caught a Scyther, I ended up coming in third. My next objective is to do my Gym Battle at the Goldenrod City Gym. I have seen 59 Pokemon and own 20.

Team Daedric Princes
    Sheogorath (Totodile -> Croconaw)
    Lv: 24
    Moves: Scratch, Ice Punch, Bite, Water Gun

Hircine (Hoothoot)
    Lv: 17
    Moves: Hypnosis, Peck, Mud-slap, Flash

Boethiah (Mareep -> Flaaffy)
    Lv: 15
    Moves: Thunderpunch, Headbutt, Thundershock, Swift

Azura (to be caught)
    Malacath (to be caught)
    Peryite (to be caught)

Last edited:

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • My events of yesterday started with me doing the Bug Catching Contest again. This time I ended up winning with a Pinsir. I then went to have my battle at the Goldenrod City gym. After winning there, I went to battle the weird tree, which ended up becoming the fourth member of my party. I then made it to Ecruteak City.

While I was in Ecruteak, my first stop after the Pokemon Center was the Ecruteak Dance Theater. After defeating the Kimoto Girls, I got the Surf HM. I then went to the Ecruteak Gym for my fourth gym battle. I then went to the Burned Tower where I fought Reven again. Course I also caught the fifth member of my team there. After finishing my business in Ecruteak, I headed west to reach Olivine City. After reaching Olivine, that was where I stopped for the day. My next objective is to explore the Olivine Lighthouse. I have seen 84 Pokemon and own 35.

Team Daedric Princes
    Sheogorath (Croconaw -> Feraligatr)
    Lv: 31
    Moves: Scratch, Ice Punch, Bite, Surf

Malacath (Sudowoodo)
    Lv: 22
    Moves: Rock Throw, Mimic, Strength, Low Kick

Hircine (Hoothoot -> Noctowl)
    Lv: 21
    Moves: Hypnosis, Peck, Mud-slap, Flash

Boethiah (Flaaffy)
    Moves: Thunderpunch, Headbutt, Thundershock, Rock Smash

Peryite (Koffing)
    Lv: 16
    Moves: Poison Gas, Tackle, Smog

Azura (to be caught)

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Yesterday my events started with me climbing up the Olivine Lighthouse. When I got to the top, I met Jasmine whom asked me to get medicine for the sick lighthouse Pokemon. So my next stop was in Cianwood City. When I was there, I picked up the medicine. I then fought and defeated Chuck for my fifth gym badge. After that, I obtained HM02 from his wife. I then flew back to Olivine to deliver the medicine.

After delivering the medicine, Jasmine said she would head back to the gym. I then headed to the gym to battle her. After defeating her in battle, It was time for me to check out east of Ecruteak City. When I reached Mahogany Town, my next objective was to check out the Lake of Rage. When I was at the Lake of Rage, I battled and caught the Red Gyarados. After that, I met Lance, who told me about a strange signal coming from Mahogany Town. After finding the location of the strange signal, Lance and I dealt with the Team Rocket base. My next objective is to go to the Mahogany Gym for my seventh gym badge. I have seen 111 Pokemon and own 41.

Team Daedric Princes
    Sheogorath (Feraligatr)
    Lv: 37
    Moves: Scratch, Ice Punch, Bite, Surf

Boethiah (Flaaffy)
    Lv: 27

Malacath (Sudowoodo)
    Lv: 23
    Moves: Rock Throw, Dynamicpunch, Strength, Low Kick

Hircine (Noctowl)
    Moves: Hypnosis, Fly, Mud-Slap, Flash

Peryite (Koffing)
    Moves: Poison Gas, Tackle, Smog, Sludge

Azura (to be caught)

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • My events of yesterday started with me beating the Mahogany Gym. After beating it, Professor Elm called about a strange broadcast. I then decided to first go through Route 44 and the Ice Path to reach Blackhorn City. After reaching Blackhorn, I then flew to Goldenrod where I noticed a lot more Team Rocket members.

It was then that I decided to check the Radio Tower. Team Rocket had taken it over. I battled my way through the first two floors and the western half of floors three, four, and five. I then made my way through the Underground Warehouse where I battled my rival again. Course I also battled more Team Rocket members and saved the Radio Director. My next objective is the clear the eastern half of floors three, four, and five of the Radio Tower. I have seen 128 Pokemon and own 46

Team Daedric Princes
    Sheogorath (Feraligatr)
    Lv: 41
    Moves: Slash, Ice Punch, Bite, Surf

Peryite (Koffing)
    Moves: Poison Gas, Tackle, Smog, Sludge

Boethiah (Flaaffy -> Ampharos)

Hircine (Noctowl)
    Lv: 26
    Moves: Hypnosis, Fly, Mud-Slap, Flash

Malacath (Sudowoodo)
    Moves: Rock Throw, Dynamicpunch, Strength, Low Kick

Azura (to be caught)

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Interesting team you've got there! Haven't seen a Koffing used for a playthrough before - how'd it fair against Team Rocket? :) Keep up the great work with your journal!

Back