• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen How do you get to the Sky Tower???

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
Years
  • Age 35
  • Pu?
  • Seen Apr 30, 2008
The one with the Rayquaza?
I haven't played that game for a really long time now, but I remember that you have got to get a mach bike (to get through the cracks on the floor). I think the place's located somewhere northeast of a city floating on the sea.

Sleek

Eon Trainer
Years
actually it is east of pacifidlog. at one point before the next route you will be able to go north to sky pillar. you will need the mach bike. also to get rayquaza you must have beaten the elite four and then get to the top floor of sky pillar.

yamisky0

www.nintmania.com
Years
Sleek said:
actually it is east of pacifidlog. at one point before the next route you will be able to go north to sky pillar. you will need the mach bike. also to get rayquaza you must have beaten the elite four and then get to the top floor of sky pillar.

I mean what currents do you use.

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
Years
To get to Pacifidlog Town you Fly to Mossdeep City. Then Surf south to Route 129. The entrance to Route 129 is recognizable by a rock and a Swimmer just to the right. From Route 129 you Surf left to Route 130 and keep Surfing to Route 131. Continue left and you get to Pacifidlog. There are no water currents like on Routes 132, 133 and 134. When you beat the Elite Four Surf back to Route 131 and Surf north. The Sky Pillar should be right there. Like what was said you need the Mach Bike to get to Rayquaza. Also right of Pacifidlog Town on Route 130 is Mirage Island.

yamisky0

www.nintmania.com
Years
Dragon Man 11 said:
To get to Pacifidlog Town you Fly to Mossdeep City. Then Surf south to Route 129. The entrance to Route 129 is recognizable by a rock and a Swimmer just to the right. From Route 129 you Surf left to Route 130 and keep Surfing to Route 131. Continue left and you get to Pacifidlog. There are no water currents like on Routes 132, 133 and 134. When you beat the Elite Four Surf back to Route 131 and Surf north. The Sky Pillar should be right there. Like what was said you need the Mach Bike to get to Rayquaza. Also right of Pacifidlog Town on Route 130 is Mirage Island.

Thank you very much Dragon Man 11.

Edit: I caught Rayquaza.

Last edited:
Back