• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Erm... Small Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

junangelxkazuyadevil

Angelic Godess
Years
I was asking about where to build a website on a different forum, and was told to try freewebs and ask for a skin here. The thing is, I have no clue where I'm meant to ask this, or how to make one, or where to ask for someone to make me one! Can someone answer my questions please?

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
You could've tried posting in Webmasters' Resources.
You might as well use this thread... Go edit your first post and say what you want it like and someone might help...

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
Well, for one thing, don't use Freewebs. Check the thread named "Resources/References!" for a bunch of better hosts.

There's also a list of free layout sites there. You could try one of those, or request a layout as you said you wanted to. And since this is a layout request...

*moved

usami

biohazard
Years
  • Age 33
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 5, 2021
pokemonfan100, please do not revive threads that are over a month old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back