• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The mono body-style challenge

infersaime

Come and get me
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Dec 1, 2023
    Introduction:

Well we have the mono-colour and the mono-type challenges so I figured it out that we can have a mono-bodystyle challenge.
    Well you might ask what is body style, if you go to the in-game DPPt pokedex and go to search by you can see bodystyle.
    I also recommend you use this article to see what body-styles there are (include 5th gen pokemon) : http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_by_body_style

Rules:
    1 General PC rules apply here.
    2 you have to have at least 3 pokemon.
    3 If you can't catch your first pokemon before the second gym than you may trade/hack a pokemon in the game at a reasanable level(arround 5-10)
    4 Emulators are allowed.
    5 If your pokemon has a different form in it's pre-evolution like nuzleaf than you have to evolve seedot ASAP.
    6 if you use a form that it's evolutions don't have than you can't evolve it.
    7 HM slaves are allowed but don't use them in battle.
    8 The challenge end if:
    R/B/G/Y/FR/LG: beat the elite four.
    G/S/C/HG/SS: beat Red.
    R/S/E: beat elite four, beat steven in Emerald.
    DPPt: Beat elite four
    B/W: beat Alder.
    9 no Legendaries
    10 Have fun.

Ultimate:
    If you want to do Ultimate than you can go trough each region with the same body style.

Sign-up form:
    Username:
    game:
    Body style:
    Pokemon:
    Ultimate(optional):

My sign-up form:
    Username: Infersaime
    game: Saphire
    Body style: bipedal, tailless form
    Pokemon: Ludicolo, Gardevoir, dusclops, medicham.
    Ultimate(optional): No

Challengers:
    Spoiler:

Champions:

Spoiler:

Ultimate:
    Challengers:
    Spoiler:

Champions:

Spoiler:

Have fun!

Last edited: