• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Episode Discussion] Why do you think that all Ash's Pokémon at Professor Oak's Laboratory were cut in the Journeys episode, "Legend? Go! Friends! Go!"?

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2021
    What's happening with you, everybody? I see Professor Oak's Laboratory in the Journeys episode, Legend? Go! Friends? Go! (known its original Japanese version as the Pocket Monster 2019 new series, Satoshi and Go, Let's Go by Lugia!). Say, I'm just wanting to know why you think that all Ash's reserved Pokémon at Professor Oak's Laboratory, including Bulbasaur and Muk, were cut in this episode? Do you think that any of them were mentioned in this episode? Why? Please let me know, thanks?

Back