• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adoption Farm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2011
Thanks alot for the Cubone, let me train him up a bit and you can expect me back here again :D

jeiizi

Rebuild The Energy
Years
Thanks alot for the Cubone, let me train him up a bit and you can expect me back here again :D

Of course ! Anytime :) Cheers!

I'm going to bed, anyone waiting for a trade. I will be able to trade tomorrow!
Go check if your pokemon are done
I will be on tomorrow about 6ish PST.
Cheers

Last edited:

Flarebliss

Charmed...
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 27, 2014
Take your time. I'm pretty sure we'll understand if you can't hurry. Life always tosses you curve balls. I'm not in a hurry. Just like the others, toss me a VM when you're ready.

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2011
Im back again lol, My cubone is now lvl23 thanks to EXP.Share
So yeah im thinking I want a Growlithe with a Firestone. But I have a question. Could you possibly send that fire stone with some random crap pokemon. Because I don't want my Growlithe evolving immediatly when I get him. If not, then just skip the fire stone.

You already have me added so i don't feel the need to put down my FC. Im very patient so i don't mind having to wait behind the others infront of me. No rush.

Ingo

Fire Breather Dick
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2013
Cool, sorry i haven't responded, busy. So I'll still trade you the manaphy for a DW Arceus though. And I was also wondering if I could get a Torkoal with a sassy nature please. FC: 4942 7674 2361. I'm availible for the next three to four hours. Then I can be available again after two to three hours.:)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
OK guys Everyone's Pokemon are ready!
Idk who's on or not, so i'll be refreshing every 5 minutes, first come, first serve.

except
@Mac Of York I got you a pichu, not a pikachu, if that's ok!

and to everyone, thanks for being patient!
that's great. thanks. i'll try to catch you on tonight around 6 PST (if wife lets me LOL)

Years
Sorry it took so long for me to get back!!! I just got back and settled into my dorm room! My friend code is 4384 4367 0531. Let me know what your friend code is and when you're good to trade :)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I'll try to catch you tomorrow, getting pretty late here for me on the East Coast.

jeiizi

Rebuild The Energy
Years
Hey guys if you guys are on! i am here, sorry i'm late, started going to football practices, so i come back at 6ish, but my friend wanted me to stay with her after practice and yeah, took more time! sorry :S i'm on atm! if anyone else is

Years
Hey :) If it's not too much trouble could i adopt a Squirtle and a Ditto? Let me know whenever you get a chance. Thanks for your time :)

jeiizi

Rebuild The Energy
Years
Hey :) If it's not too much trouble could i adopt a Squirtle and a Ditto? Let me know whenever you get a chance. Thanks for your time :)

I got both, but umm i'm guessing you need the ditto for breeding, would any of them matter or you want a specific one?

Years
I got both, but umm i'm guessing you need the ditto for breeding, would any of them matter or you want a specific one?
Any is fine with me :) as long as it's not any trouble just let me know what you need me to do. Thanks!

Years
Well can we trade tomorrow :) ? i'll totally have them ready!
I have class and work tomorrow. I'll be here from 1230 to 330 CST. After that I will be home about 11:30pm. So is tomorrow still good or should we do it Friday?

BTW my friend code is: 4298-3295-0654 I'll be on Friday afternoon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back