• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Blizt - Looking For Recruits

bluhacks263

"My first hack I'm making, a remake of Yellow on F
Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2021
    Hello everyone, I'm trying to make a FireRed rom hack, using MrDollSteak's rom base, increasing the difficulty slightly and also modifying Kanto's routes and improving some Pokemon. However, I can't script well besides NPCs and trainer battles. I'm okay at map editing and editing Pokemon in PGE, but I'm confused on making warps. I want my rom hack to be a remake of FireRed with the mechanics of the later gens and maybe Gen 4 Pokes if one is able to insert their cries(Like a gen 4 remake mechanically but it's built in gen 3). I already put in a few patches to start working around and started to edit the Pokemon. If anyone is willing to join my team, Blizt, I made a Google Form asking questions about how you could contribute to my rom hack.

Recap Of Features I Want To Add
    Spoiler:

https://goo.gl/forms/gLvbIaXtwIWmhnlL2

Last edited:
    Back