• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~τhe [S] e x y → kimberly ← fanCLUB~♥

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah, I will get to see them again. It was just amazing that I got to spend time with them. They are the best.

Wow that is nice. That would a good look for you. ^^ I am going to get braids on my hair someday. I found someone who can do it for me, and it won't be too expensive.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • I'm sure your braids will look amazing~ ♥

Just got a new phone, since I switched to T-Mobile from Sprint (MARK MY WORDS: WORST PHONE COMPANY EVER!). It's a red and orange Samsung Highlight.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    They will be, thanks. ^^

Oh wow nice! I use T-Mobile. Been using them for about five years now. They are a great cell phone company. I haven't had any trouble with them. I am going to get a different phone sometime since I can upgrade because it has been two years. I started using them in 2005 and in 2007 I got to upgrade to a different phone which I did. And in 2009 I can upgrade, but I haven't done it yet.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • That's cool. I love my Samsung Highlight, you should get a Samsung phone when you upgrade. They're great.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hmm, that is a good idea. I been checking them out and they are nice looking. Right now I got a Motorola.

Back