• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is My Team Good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DizzieDan

Need To Find My WEP Code :(
Years
  • Just wondering if my team is anygood, I havent fully decided on whether this will be my competitive team yet this is just temporary. Im not sure of the moves im going to put on them yet but Ill just put a few of my team combinations.

Krabby/Kingler
    Ho-oh
    Raichu
    Victreebel
    Noctowl
    Donaphan

Feraligatr
    Flareon
    Quagsire
    Snorlax
    Muk
    Kangaskhan

Poliwrath
    Snorlax
    Sneasel
    Girafarig
    Pidgeot
    Arcanine

Im really not sure of which one to use, these may not end up being the final ones, but these are some ideas I had of competitive teams, and wanted to share them with you all

Thanks, Dan

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Hey there!

In-game teams belong in their respective section. You need to provide one team with competitive information like natures, EVs (make sure they have good IVs as well), items, and moves so we can rate it. Please note that Ho-Oh is banned except in Ubers. You might want to read the stickies and guides on Smogon to get an idea of competitive Pokemon :) Hope I could help.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Hey there!

In-game teams belong in their respective section. You need to provide one team with competitive information like natures, EVs (make sure they have good IVs as well), items, and moves so we can rate it. Please note that Ho-Oh is banned except in Ubers. You might want to read the stickies and guides on Smogon to get an idea of competitive Pokemon :) Hope I could help.

What she said pretty much. Whether this is an in-game or competitive team, we need all the necessary information before rating it.

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back