• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Sage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
Very nice hack you've got going so far. I can't wait for more updates!

I have a couple preevos that I'd like to provide. They are preevos for Plusle and Minun, but I only have the Plusle's sprite. I can make the other one easily if you want them though. ^^

positscratch2lx.gif

Name: Posit
Type: Electric

...Yeah, like that. I hope this is okay, but I understand if you don't need them.

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
I really like that sprite, ZephyrPlusle. Perhaps you won't have to make another sprite. What do you think of making Posit neutral, and it can evolve into either Plusle or Minun? I've taken the liberty of recoloring the sprite and changing its tail to an equal sign to give you a visual. If you don't mind me changing it like this, that would be great. I'd be more than happy to give you a place in the credits, and, if you like, you could be one of my early gym leaders and have a Plusle/Minun double battle team?

Neutri
Neutri.png

What do you think?

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Masquarde...what about Serther, for the pre evo of Seviper...(Serpant+Slither)? Or swap it around...Slipant? or even Slithant?

Plus, mate...If your taking in Gym Leaders, can i be the seventh or the eighth?
Chiz-Fire & Ground- Houndoom Lv.50, Flareon Lv. 50, Tyrannitar Lv. 55, Arcanine Lv. 55, Dugtrio Lv. 55 & Typhlosion Lv. 60

How about it...and...any news on the scripting for The first town...any replies?

Last edited:

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
Sorry guys, I don't need gym leaders. I just offered that to him because he's letting me use his sprite.

Also, I've come up with a sprite for the male hero, but I haven't decided on a color for the shirt, so I used pretty much every clothing color scheme, and when I ran out of that, I started taking colors from Pokemon. Let me know what color you like the best. I still need to add the backpack, but I just can't get it to look right. If someone can put a backpack on the sprite, I'd really appreciate it.

Hero.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2007
i like the dark grey 1 but thats just my opinion but then again the pants doesnt match with it :S lol cant you make the pants that color either?? :P

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
Thanks for the feedback. I might play around with some different pants colors today and see what I can come up with.

I added the backpack, and it doesn't look half bad. There are two styles. The one strap backpack, like in Ruby, and the regular backpack, like in Fire Red. Here they are:

HeroBackpack.png

HeroBackpack2.png

Let me know which you like best!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
Masquerade™ Inc. said:
I really like that sprite, ZephyrPlusle. Perhaps you won't have to make another sprite. What do you think of making Posit neutral, and it can evolve into either Plusle or Minun? I've taken the liberty of recoloring the sprite and changing its tail to an equal sign to give you a visual. If you don't mind me changing it like this, that would be great. I'd be more than happy to give you a place in the credits, and, if you like, you could be one of my early gym leaders and have a Plusle/Minun double battle team?

Neutri
Neutri.png

What do you think?
I guess that's okay. But, would it be too much trouble to change its name to Neutra? I just think it sounds better, but it's ultimately up to you.

And sure, I'd love to be an early Gym Leader. (I'm a girl, by the way) ^^

I like Red-orange for his shirt color, and the one-strap backpack.

If you ever need any more sprites, feel free to ask. ^^

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
ZephyrPlusle said:
I guess that's okay. But, would it be too much trouble to change its name to Neutra? I just think it sounds better, but it's ultimately up to you.

And sure, I'd love to be an early Gym Leader. (I'm a girl, by the way) ^^

I like Red-orange for his shirt color, and the one-strap backpack.

If you ever need any more sprites, feel free to ask. ^^

Yeah, Neutra is no problem. Great, I'll make you like the second or third gym leader.

Kazan22

The Drumming Guitarist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2019
I say go with sage green, it IS Pokemon Sage after all. and go with one strap, two makes it look like a vest

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
I would go with one strap dark Grey...Personally that suits the charachter...

matlee

<<<<<<<<<Am i Jeremy yet?????
Years
ive got 2 more pre evo's

duschool duskull+school
duschool2.jpg

kangby
kangashkahn+baby
kangbi.jpg

^^^it finally came out of mums pouch lol

slght discolouration dew to photobucket ill send them to you on msn please ask me on pm for my addy

comments would be great

Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2007
i really like the kangby looks very good compared to the baby kangashkahn wears and duschool looks a bit strange. he looks good but on the other side not cool but thats my opinion (i can't sprite so they are good anyways)

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
@matlee: The Kangaskhan pre-evo is good, but I'm already working on my own. I'll see how it comes out. The Duschool, however, looks a bit strange. Besides, I'm not planning on having a Duskull pre-evo in my game.

@Maneachicken: Sorry, I'm not going to have an Exeggcute Pre-evo in my game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back