• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Focus Shift OOC

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    And this telepathic connection is really only images and small words, right?

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • And this telepathic connection is really only images and small words, right?

...Uh, that one I'm not really too sure about. I'm going to guess no, that it can be commands, big words, and long sentences, but I'm not really sure. When Ichiro comes back on, he could probably answer that.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • *strolls in, whistling* So, Miharu and Raike. What do you plan on naming the kiddies?

*glares* Pelt me with rocks and i'll pelt you with boulders! :P

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • Then I'll have to pelt you with mountains... if possible.... nope its not, so bigger boulders will have to do
    *buries you in boulders*
    And I just thought it would make this RP a bit more interesting =/ you all can end up single XD jkjk

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • *strolls in, whistling* So, Miharu and Raike. What do you plan on naming the kiddies?

*glares* Pelt me with rocks and i'll pelt you with boulders! :P

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

*pelts Nakuzami with rocks*
    You teenagers and all your angst, :P
    just noticed that Anthony is the oldest, rofl.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Y;know what> I changed my mind! *pelts Anthony with grenades*
    Also, i'm not a teenager :P Only Kris is (just one year older than me...)

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Is she disturbed haha. THAT IS A GOOD QUESTION.

By the way, Ceri is taller than Harley when standing on his hind legs so, being a shorty, she seems to be this childish girl who is dependant on a kind of sinister looking fox Pokémon. Ceri acts like a guardian to her. (well i guess most pokemon are guardians to their trainers, but you know what I mean)

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • (blinks at all of the teasing)

Pffft, grenades? I can do much better. (several sharp objects floats behind me) TENTEN TIME! D=<

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    lol tenten. She's such a boring character. WHAT ABOUT BONES? LETS THROW KIMIMARO.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • She's better than Sakura and Ino...WHAT ARE WE DOING TALKING ABOUT NARUTO IN A POKEMON WEBSITE?! (never mind the fact that I brought it up. :3)

Nakuzami

Years
  • Pfft! Naruto? How dare you?! This is a pokemon website!
    But...Naruto does transform into a huge, cute, fluffy and killer Ninetales that they don't call Ninetales and looks nothing like Ninetales. So maybe...
    I haven't kept up with Naruto very well. Last I knew Sasuke had a weird, purple face or something...I didn't like that.

ANYWAY, ...well, I may leave for the weekend soon. So that means...Michaela! You may godmod Kris for the weekend :P

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • So much happens when i'm asleep or at school... or is that just because when i'm sleeping[& at school] I don't check back every half hour.
    Ah well, lets see how many post are in the RP.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Pfft! Naruto? How dare you?! This is a pokemon website!
    But...Naruto does transform into a huge, cute, fluffy and killer Ninetales that they don't call Ninetales and looks nothing like Ninetales. So maybe...
    I haven't kept up with Naruto very well. Last I knew Sasuke had a weird, purple face or something...I didn't like that.

ANYWAY, ...well, I may leave for the weekend soon. So that means...Michaela! You may godmod Kris for the weekend :P

Wait...wait wait wait wait wait, why me? I'm not sure if I could write Kris. D=

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    She's better than Sakura and Ino...WHAT ARE WE DOING TALKING ABOUT NARUTO IN A POKEMON WEBSITE?! (never mind the fact that I brought it up. :3)
    That's true. I hate her and her useless ass (sakura). Ihatesasuketoolol

SO! Yeah, I go to sleep and everyone's like "LOL LET'S POST" so i always have to read a lot. My timezone is +10 by the way. XD

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • I never followed the Naruto series at all, just couldn't get into it.
    Guess while you were watching Naruto I was doing my engineering homework[I LOVE MY ENGINEERING CLASS!!!^_^]
    Oh yeah, I sorta set my guy up to be ready to go whenever everyone else was ready, I sorta expected with us posting so fast we would be on the train in no time, guess thats not happening but i'm not really sure what to do with my character.

Back