• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] FT:Shiny Totodile LF: Other Shiny Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
Years
After hatching all the eggs leftover in my game I noticed that a Shiny Totodile was one of them. Though at the moment I have no plans to use it especially since it doesn't have all the egg moves I needed. So if anyone wants to trade just let me know.

Totodile
Lv. 1
Gender - Female
Nature - Jolly
Ability - Torrent
Ivs: 31/xx/31xx/31/31
Egg Moves
Scratch
Leer
Ice Punch
Crunch

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
After hatching all the eggs leftover in my game I noticed that a Shiny Totodile was one of them. Though at the moment I have no plans to use it especially since it doesn't have all the egg moves I needed. So if anyone wants to trade just let me know.

Totodile
Lv. 1
Gender - Female
Nature - Jolly
Ability - Torrent
Ivs: 31/xx/31xx/31/31
Egg Moves
Scratch
Leer
Ice Punch
Crunch

Ooh!!! I'll take her! :D

Can you nickname her CaptainCrunch for me?

what would you like in exchange?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
Sure, no problem.

What do you have and don't mind parting with?

Edit: The whole nickname won't fit....do you have a shorter version you want to use?

Captain will work :)

I have lots of shinies I wouldn't mind parting with. is there anything you're craving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back