• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: YAPE (Yet Another Pokemon Editor)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 10, 2019
After over a week trying ROMs from many different sources and even ROM dumping my carts, I have yet to find a ROM that this editor will open. I've tried every regional ROM I can find. Same error every single time, "Error loading ROM. Error reading base stats.". Would love to try this but it seems impossible for me.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 28, 2020
Can you re-post this, i want to have a alakazam for pokemon ruby, and this will help me with that

Years
Hi,

I'm trying to use this tool to alter some Pkmn types (Primeape as Fighting/Dark, Gyarados as Water/Dragon, Milotic as Water/Fairy, Magmar as Fire/Psychic, Electabuzz as Electric/Fighting, Psyduck/Golduck as Water/Psychic) but apparently whatever I do the effects won't be actually applied to the room. I did a test levelling up a Mankey as Primeape was Fighting type only.

Any insights?

Thanks!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 9, 2021
I used YAPE on a Fire Red Rom for a while, but then after I tried opening the same Rom I get the message "Error Reading Learned Moves". Can anyone help me fix it?

Back