• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Star: On the behalf of brotlov

Does this look like it has good potential?

• Almost definitley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Probably

• Probably not

• Nup

• No way!

• It is definitley going to blow this world up!!!!!!!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Innocence

PC Lurker: I'm watching you...
Years
  • Hi! This is on behalf of brotlov, because he has limited use of the internet.(No shrewd remarks here XD) Anyway this is on my computer :P. Anyway, He doesn't have rm2k3, but i am giving him credit for starting it. Anyway, to business. The plot: You have recently moved to starjo,(Corny name but not much choice XD(Why am i putting all the Xds in brackets XD?)) on your 10th birthday. You are reluctant to get a pokemon, But your mum persuades you. "It is for protection!" she says. "And it's fun!" that remark gets you psyched. You go to Prof. oaks lab, which has a new teleporter of bill's that joins kanto to starjo. But team rocket finds the teleporter, And uses it to enter. With mewtwo, Stolen from red, They wreck starjo. Prof.Oak calls you and tells you to stop this. He gives you a Mobile phone, and a Pokemon. He says red was a great success with charmander, so he gives you the same choice. *Pants* I'll write the rest toomorow. Screenies enclosed.
    EDIT: Almost forgot. If you hate the screenies, then you know i need a mapper. If you don't, I need a mapper. Either way, If anyone wants to be a mapper, Let me know.

sketch

3D animator/movie director
    Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Ya,you need some more stuff in them but I can't be a mapper because I'm busy with 2 games!Sorry.Nice story though,and why not make all three choices instead of just charmander.

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    Yeah, fatten up the maps and don't make it so that you can only have a charmander.
    What happens if someone is allergic to Charmander's skin? Then they might die while playing the game.

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    Might wanna take a look at Jeff's map tutorial. It's really nice.

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    Not trying to be mean but maybe can you fix it up a little. Maybe add some corners.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I don't think that the font and colour match the messagebox. Those maps look like they could use some tweaking. Looks as if they're only in the beginning stage of making...

Innocence

Years
  • Well i am working on the beginning bit then tweaking. What do you mean by corners? They aren't in my chipset i don't think if you mean those diagonal ones.

*Two more screens*
    First one is the new toowoomba city.(That is the name of the city. Brotlov sort of nicked the idea from pokemon turquoise a hack that is discontinued) Second is that generic screen of the lab.

P.S what do you mean by not match?

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
    Years
  • I believe that the lab has two errors:

1- The scientist event is far to the side. You should put Custom movings, or enlarge the lower part of the lab a bit.

2-The carpet leaves the floor to the border. You should edit the tiles to make the carpet only inside the lab, or not use the carpet at all.

besides that, and first map being a little empty, it's nice ;)

Good luck with this.

Innocence

Years
  • Carpet?......

Ummm....Excouse me if i'm incorrect, but there is no carpet! Just tiled floor.
    And as for the aide, What do you mean too far to the side. And i have allready got custom movement on him.

P.S has anyone got a decent route chipset?

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    Oak's place is a bit plain...add a couple more computers and researchers. Game looks like its coming along great.

Back