• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon The Harry Potter

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
TheOnly said:
that sprite looks weird
are you kidding me?? have you seen what you're using for ron?? that sprite looks weird... oh well... whatever... it's your loss, i had fun making it.

TheOnly

The Random Repper....
Years
Ionem said:
I sincerely hope this is a joke.

What? I am working VERY hard on this is u want to say this is a joke......

and that ron sprite looks better sorry i didnt want to say this but you harry looks nothing like harry.

Ionem said:
I sincerely hope this isNT a joke.

that is what it should say.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
are you kidding me?? he's got messy black hair, a scar on his forehead, a gryfindor tie, black robes... it's not possible to get good looking eyes behind glasses... all you can see of ron is a bit of his face (which is just a poorly done recolor) and the rest of him is pretty much covered in a one tone/rough edged cape... let's see your harry. i'm curious to see if it's actually better than mine or if you just want to use yours out of pride (which would be fine, because it is your game, not mine.)

Ionem

.biomechanic.
Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2005
Now, I'm sorry that you're wasting your time with this, and if you really want it to succeed go for it, and I wish you the best of luck.

I thought it was a joke because it mixes two completely different things in such an idiotic way. On top of that, looking at the Ron sprite and the menu in the second shot, well, it really seems like somebody's doing to make fun of nooby games.

Pok?mon and Harry Potter do not mix.

In fact, pok?mon does not mix with anything. Neither does Harry Potter. Leave them alone.

This is just a hilarious concept. And like I said, I wish you the best of luck if this was serious.

But any person serious about making anything decent will have the same reaction I did.

A big LMFAO.

TheOnly

The Random Repper....
Years
ok ok

1. I didnt make the sprites soemone WAY more talented than me did
2. Ron is 100% custom made
3. Thank you very much but it is just pokemon style not one pokemon here. thank u for your info but rsgh whatever please dont post anymore since it is spam to me.

Ionem

.biomechanic.
Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2005
Hey Ionem i think this is a good so please if you want to say something please to it nicely

I'm saying it as nicely as I can. Would you rather me say that it flat-out sucks?

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
Years
ah forget it i dot care and i am not going to start arguing cos i've been banned b4.

anyway Theonly I got the pic of draco Malfoy.

dracomalfoy1if.png

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
This game looks great, and it is a very interesting game. I hope you really work hard on this. I only have one thing to say about the malfoy sprite, the yellow hair does not look blond, and overall that sprite looks nothing like malfoy. It looks like he died his hair
and he looks to old, like a death eater. He is supposed to be Harry's age, and he has a full beer. If you want to keep it tht way it is fine with me, but really change the hair, it is to yellow. Sorry, but it needs alot of work. Other than that the rest looks great, keep up the good work.

TheOnly

The Random Repper....
Years
thank u everyone the game is in progress sprites are finsihed nice try squall but as dan48 stated it is alittle less than what is needed. But it is VERY good try.

Back