• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Favorite Gold/Silver Legendary's!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Lugia, raikou, and celebi.

And im pretty happy that the movies these legendaries had were pretty good.

Minyong

TCG Collector
    Years
  • Mew is my favorite because I'm a sucker for cute Pok?mon.
    For Johto legendaries, I've always loved Lugia partly because of nostalgia. It's design is amazing too though, cool but simple.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Ho-Oh! Lugia! Entei!

...and Suicune/Raikou are ok but THOSE THREE.

Oh right, Celebi too. Love Celebi as well! :) Honestly though the main three I can't choose between, they're all so special to me. I've never played Silver though so I never got to fully ENJOY Lugia but alas. Ho-Oh is just that amazing!

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
    Years
  • I like them all, seriously, but Entei and Raikou are my favourites, as I've always had a love for Fire and Electric type Pokemon. Although I do like water types, I never really used Suicune and I don't even know why I didn't, but for that, I never really got a feel for it.

Diaperless

Moo.
    Years
  • I'd say that my favorite, overall legendary Pokémon in Gold and Silver is Suicune. Mostly because of its mysterious aura (something that fades away quite quickly once you've defeated it, although it remains a cool Pokémon all in the while) and because Crystal (not Gold nor Silver) was my first game.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Ummm I'm not sure. I think they're all well designed and have great backstories. I like that none of them hinge on the plot (aside from Crystal's Suicune, but it's not as intrusive as future box legendaries would become so it gets a pass). That all being said, it's hard to pick one, but I think if I had to make a selection, I'd go with Entei for the 3rd movie. My mom took my sister and I to see it when it was in theaters and we were the only ones there aha. I remember getting the promo and my mom never really indulged in my interests much, so even at 24, I still think of that as a huge thing for her to have taken me to that movie. Entei being the only Pokemon she really knows, it's her favorite, so for all of that, I'll say Entei is my favorite gen II legendary.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    I like most of the legendaries you can obtain in Gold/Silver, but my favorites are Lugia and Mewtwo, both has amazing design.

Back