• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon GF- a real computer game (gba graphics) i wrote

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2005
    This is a fan game i am working on! please look at it and tell me what you think.

https://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=other&file=Pokemon_GF_0.0.1.zip

here are some screenshots

EDIT: Oh i didnt realize there was a board for game development! sorry! it woulb be great if a mod could move it

Last edited:
    Years
  • yo this trivia and other games this must go in game devolpment(say it if i wrote this wrong)
    ps:i played it a realy lame game

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Yeah, any topics regarding creation of your own game belong in Game Development :3
    *moves*

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Nice game. I enjoyed it.
    What program did you make this with?
    The battle system was cool.

Side note: I noticed a bug. When you get into a wild battle, and beat or catch the wild pokemon- the battle would end, but next thing, I'd be taken to another battle.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2005
    Sorry about not replying. i have been having computer troubles. as soon as i can, i will post an update with all reported glitches fixed.

(and yes, it is made with game maker www.gamemaker.nl)

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I remember Avatar once making a game on gamemaker. Well, wish you luck!

Jayje

The First Maker
    Years
  • hey

dude how the hell do you d/l this thing?
    i went to the site and i hit the link to download but it keep takin me to the same place.

ShadowEmperor93

Master Trainer
    Years
  • I played Pokemon GF, it's great compared to what I have in my Pokemon Amethyst Version Game I'm creating. I really need help. But, I'm using Sphere it's the best program to use.

Back