• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help with Crystal for GBA

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2019
    I'm hoping someone in here can help me, or at least send me to the right forum for my question. I have liquid crystal rom for my GBA, I bought it, can't make roms or understand it enough to not screw it up, and I am having trouble advancing past Claire. I can get to the shrine, however someone is standing in the doorway, and I can't use my whirlpool anywhere else, just in the den. I have been told I have a bad copy of the rom, and I was hoping someone in here could help me out by fixing it or doing something that can help me fix it. Thanks for your time.

JB

kapparill

kapparill#8871
    Years
  • you should never purchase cartridges from those sellers, as they do it without permission from the rom hack creator. as for the question itself, it most likely has to do with the bootleg cartridge.

Back