• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Event Pikachus

Status
Not open for further replies.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
  • Looking for all the Hat event pikachu, I know only 1 is out not, but willing to wait for the other 5, post what you are wanting and we can work out a trade.
    Thanks, ~RNC~

Meluvia

Miss Magius
    Years
  • Looking for all the Hat event pikachu, I know only 1 is out not, but willing to wait for the other 5, post what you are wanting and we can work out a trade.
    Thanks, ~RNC~
    Hey, I've got the first Ash Pikachu.
    I haven't looked at what you have yet, but if you have a Space C Deoxys I'll trade you for that. I just found out the one I have is hacked.

If you don't have that one, I'm sure I can find something else.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hey, I've got the first Ash Pikachu.
    I haven't looked at what you have yet, but if you have a Space C Deoxys I'll trade you for that. I just found out the one I have is hacked.

If you don't have that one, I'm sure I can find something else.

I do have space C deoxys some where (I hope it's still there) but can I ask, did you get this pikachu yourself?

Meluvia

Miss Magius
    Years
  • I do have space C deoxys some where (I hope it's still there) but can I ask, did you get this pikachu yourself?

No I didn't get it myself, but I know who it came from. It's from someone on reddit trades who's pretty much always the first one to get the japanese events...and I remember seeing somewhere on a thread of hers where someone said they checked its legitimacy and it was good.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • No I didn't get it myself, but I know who it came from. It's from someone on reddit trades who's pretty much always the first one to get the japanese events...and I remember seeing somewhere on a thread of hers where someone said they checked its legitimacy and it was good.

Ok great, let me find my deoxys for you.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Ok great, just needed to know which game to put it on for you, getting from the bank now.
    EDIT: Give me a few, internet acting stupid on me.

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    Looking for all the Hat event pikachu, I know only 1 is out not, but willing to wait for the other 5, post what you are wanting and we can work out a trade.
    Thanks, ~RNC~

I have all three. Let me know when you're available to trade.

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    Do you still have these and if so, what would you like for them?

i have kanto and hoenn one both with English name as a well as Japanese one, let me know if you want both names.
    Sinnoh one is available in English name only.

Do you have any of the Pokemon Center Eveelutions if not then any of:

WCSK17 Mew
    Saori's Machamp
    Pok?mon with You Pikachu
    Pok?mon Center Sapporo Alolan Vulpix
    korean toonverse alolan vulpix
    korean toonverse alolan sandshrew

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Sorry all, was gone for a bit and now I am back, still looking for those pikachus and now looking for different shiny tapu koko. also looking for the movie marshadow and Daisuki solrock and luatone, movie Ho-Oh

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back