• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Trade Evolution Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2020
    Hi, I need 3 Pokemon to fill my Pokedex and they're all trade evolutions. They are Trevenant, Slurpuff and Aromatisse

If someone could either trade me those Pokemon or Phantump, Swirlix with whipped dream and Spritzee with sachet that'd be so helpful

I can offer a Phantump, Swirlix with whipped dream and Spritzee with sachet in return, or alternatively I can breed for another Pokemon of choice

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2020
    Do you mean you need help for trading those pokemon to evolve and then get them back?

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2020
    Hi han98 I also need those Pokemon I would like to trad with you. We can trade and then trade back to let them evolve.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2020
    I can help you out with that. I also need help to trade my pokemon to evolve, so I need my pokemon back as well after evolving. Would it be fine?

I will also give you a little present at the end.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2020
    That's great. I'm just in the middle of a battle but when I'm done I'll set up a link code and put it on here

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2020
    Need Aromatisse , lotad , Escavalier, lunatone , and drampa . I got sword and need some shild exclusives.. just need help completing my pokedex. Im willing to help with anything

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back