• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-My artwork-

PikachuBlue

Electric Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2006
    Excellent works. I really like the detail and lighting. Keep up the good work.

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
  • Wow! Those Are Great! Cool! Fantastic! Nice Work! 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10 :P

Swampert23

Ash.mx
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2010
    Thank you ,here are 2 more pics:
    Hasa11.jpg

LG02.jpg

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • Dang Swampert23 , I knew that avy of yours was good when I checked your status but you'r a great artists. you'r portions are head on and they look really nice in such interesting poses. Great job I cant wait to see more ^^

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Very nice new works, Swampert! :D I like the Leaf Green girl - the pose is very dynamic! ^_^ Your shading is good, too - not overly strong but very effective! Keep up the good work! ;) It's people like you who make the Art Gallery such a great place to look at! ^_^

--FG

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    A little rough around the edges, but not bad at all.

Swampert23

Ash.mx
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2010
    Thanks everyone I?m glad you liked those pics
    Yeah FG , people like YOU make the Art Gallery a great forum here^^
    I draw them in a paper and then scan to the Pc ,also I?m not good doing the lineart.XD
    I just did this pic a few days ago , and I wanted to know what do you think about it,
    I spent about 3 hours to do this pic. Hope you like it ^^

Marpk.jpg

Back