• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Light Platinum SM Project

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2021
    So.. i'm no one. I have nothing to do with this project, i have just a request. (obviously i've already talked with the project owner that created this "reborn" version of light platinum and he gives me his consent to improve the hack rom)

So the hack rom already exist, i don't know if i can send link of other sites so i'll just tell you to search for light platinum sm in pokemoner site (LOL) There you'll find the hack rom.

The main problem, the reason why i am here to make this request, is that the rom has some bugs as the owner said, and when he try to fix a bug other bugs are created. So i think i need a good debugger (LOL don't know if they are called with this name) to complete the game. I just want a completed reborn version of light platinum, this is the reason why i am here.

Bye. (sorry for the bad english)

Last edited:
    Back