• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Need help with the abilities for a fangame

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2020
    Hi, I need a scripts file (the one in the data folder), for a fangame, but that has all the skills up to the 7 Gen and that work correctly. If it includes Elite Battle of luka sj much better. Without this script file, he could not continue. I don't know how to put scripts and I was looking for some complete script file to put in the fangame, but without success. I don't know what to do anymore, I hope you can help me. Thank you

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2020
    Need help with the abilities

Hi, I need a scripts file (the one in the data folder), for a fangame, but that has all the skills up to the 7 Gen and that work correctly. If it includes Elite Battle of luka sj much better. Without this script file, he could not continue. I don't know how to put scripts and I was looking for some complete script file to put in the fangame, but without success. I don't know what to do anymore, I hope you can help me. Thank you

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2020
    When you say "skills" you're talking about abilities right ? You should search on this forum, there are multiple threads treating about this. Especially one named "Gen VII scripts" by TheShinyMew

Last edited:
    Back