• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

What would be the ending of the War?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
Years
  • ANYWAYS...This is what I've planned. I get to the base, spy on the meeting on the bridge, see everything, get captured, tortured, my hand is cut off, FourCartridge's character saves me and he joins the HR, we both go back to the HR base, and I get a bionic arm. XD
    If the bionic arm is approved, then the Pokemon and I will be on an equal level, and if it is approved then okay, if not then my hand is not cut off, I'm only tortured.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • ^thats dark... I can understand pity (obviously) but your character doesn't seem like one to laugh at some one being tortured and having their hand cut off... Man, it's late... 1:00 am for me... Can't slee-... Zzzz

Years
  • ^thats dark... I can understand pity (obviously) but your character doesn't seem like one to laugh at some one being tortured and having their hand cut off... Man, it's late... 1:00 am for me... Can't slee-... Zzzz

Dark Humor is how Jeff copes with what the world has come to.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • it's approved. only one thing. I hope ElectricScyther and CrossJHero can be two good RPers/Managers, so they can cope with our....problems....and....uh...special plots xD

Since those two have a large responsibility...they need to concentrate and follow the others' pace...so...please....co-operate :)

the arm is approved. just don't make it too cyborg-like. And plus, Wade and Lydia's coming to your base NOW. someone do something or Wade's gonna infiltrate it again....by digging *smirks*

Last edited:

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
  • Well, zapdos is going to snipe you guys, and arcaray is in charge.

So, they have to do something. Whatever you do, wait for Zapdos please Aura XD

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
  • A bit behind here, family crisis coincided with bed-time for me, you know how it goes.
    Sorry Rusty, my thinking of sending out 200 was that 50 were down in seconds, and we needed back up on standby. I didn't think it would be plausible to talk to you over radio and THEN do it, it wouldn't give us enough time. I'll mention that in my next post.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
  • If you think about it, this thing WOULD happen if a new general was appointed in the middle of a mission, so it's kinda realistic :P
    I'm sure we'll patch things up shortly.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • if everybody works together :)

the Human side's managed better. the Pokemon side...well...the Commander's gone (well he can't really command so *shrugs*. The General's good, however. We just need a great Commander now. I hope CrossJHero can be that guy :) )

TheGhostFlame

The Ghost Flame
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011
    If youll still have me, Id like to apply to be a random pokemon.

Name: Kya (its pronounced like a hiss.)

Pokemon Species: Hydregion

Personality (one paragraph): She is very violent. She hates humans, and tends to not really obey orders too well. She tends to be rather boyish, and has a somewhat abrasive nature, Either you get along with her, or you dont. Other than that, she

History (one paragraph): She was tortured when she was a Zwellious, and forced to fight until she was half dead. She evolved into Hydregion and almost killed the people who kept her as a pet, then went and joined the pokemon revolution

Appearance (a few sentences will do . any special birthmarks or something? anything special?): Instead of having a purplish-pink stomach and tail, it is a bloody crimson, and her eyes are a violent green.

Role in PR (Commander/General/Member/Spy): Member

Password: Fight

Moves (max of 6):
    Draco Meteor
    Dragon Pulse
    Crunch
    Flamethrower
    Tri attack
    Hyper Voice

Others: (anything not mentioned above?): well, unlike most Hydregion, she kept her blindness from when she was a Dieno/Zwellious. She cant see, but she can smell.
    Im hoping this is okay and i did well, i am a new Rper, but ill do my best!

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • Wouldn't the PR notice a plane directly above their building at a range close enough they don't have to use parachutes? You need be pretty close for that and airplanes are quite the noise makers... The only way this would really be possible is if they have a cloaking device.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
  • I hadn't realised how close Wade and Lydia were to the base when I last posted, but instead of confusing matters by editing it, I'll post a new one. If it doesn't sit right in the RP, let me know and I'll delete it post haste.

Last edited:

TheGhostFlame

The Ghost Flame
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011
    Does this mean im allowed to Rp? agh, dont want to bump heads or anything. And I do see how you said you needed more humans, I could try and make one, instead of Kya.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back