• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriting Help for Fan Game

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2020
    Hello! I am working on a Pokemon fan game called Pokemon Mystic, but I have no artistic talent. I am looking for help with the spriting, ranging from tiles to character and pokemon sprites. If there is any spriters interested in working on a fan game, the help would be really appreciated. It is fine if you possibly just want to help for a little while, or just for a specific part. Also, you can help with other aspects as well, since I am the only developer as of now. I am looking for help in all departments, so if any non-sprinter sees this and wants to help, it is also appreciated. Here is a link with more details on the game itself. Pm me if you are interested. http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/34257-pokemon-mystic-idea/

Back