• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] FT: Kartana, Xurkitree; LF: Celesteela, Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

User19sq

I have the following Pokémon that need good homes:

-Kartana (2), Jolly
    -Kartana yet to be caught in case someone wants something other than Jolly
    -Xurkitree, Timid

I'm looking for:

-Celesteela, Modest, only if caught in a regular Poké Ball
    -Nihilego or Cosmog are always in my mind
    -As are Bottle Caps
    -Any offer welcomed

Years
  • I'm interested in a jolly kartana with decent IVs.

I have the following, let me know if you're interested in anything:
    1x Bottle Cap

Pheromosa:
    Naughty Natured
    3IV spattack, SpDef, Speed. The others are mediocre..

Shiny Ditto:
    Hasty natured with Limber
    4IV(HP, Attack, SpDef, Speed)

Male Vulpix:
    Moonblast, and extra sensory EMs
    Timid natured with snow warning.
    5IV male vulpix
    This pokemon is training it's SpaAtk in poke pelago, other EVs are untouched thus far. I'll give more precise info on IVs if you're interested in it.

Mareani:
    stockpile, spitup EMs
    3IV (Hp is missing 1 point, speed is missing about 2, and defense is missing about 3)
    Bold natured with regenerator.

Edit: Would need to breed a new one if you're interested in it.

Last edited:

User19sq

I'm interested in a jolly kartana with decent IVs.
    Pheromosa:
    Naughty Natured
    3IV spattack, SpDef, Speed. The others are mediocre..

If it's in a regular Poké Ball, then yes. Otherwise, I'm on the fence over the Bottle Cap.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2016
    Aggrojag, if Tara Tanaka doesn't take your Pheromosa, I will happily trade you my jolly Kartana for it! Let me know. :)

Years
  • If it's in a regular Poké Ball, then yes. Otherwise, I'm on the fence over the Bottle Cap.
    The pheromosa was actually traded out, did a ton of trades the past few days. I forgot to update the list I left here, and don't have the time for as up to date information on what I have available currently.
    I've got:
    A lvl 50 HA bold/regenerator toxapex that is a missing a point or two in a couple different areas, it's EV Trained.
    Tons of HA timid/snow warning/moonblast vulpixs, should have up to 5IV available.
    Tons of beastball HA Jangmo-os, I'm pretty sure I bred timid out, I'd have to double check at a later time. Should have 5IV available.
    A few 4-5 IV adamant araquanids
    The forementioned bottle cap, and 4IV shiny ditto

User19sq

The pheromosa was actually traded out, did a ton of trades the past few days. I forgot to update the list I left here, and don't have the time for as up to date information on what I have available currently.
    I've got:
    A lvl 50 HA bold/regenerator toxapex that is a missing a point or two in a couple different areas, it's EV Trained.
    Tons of HA timid/snow warning/moonblast vulpixs, should have up to 5IV available.
    Tons of beastball HA Jangmo-os, I'm pretty sure I bred timid out, I'd have to double check at a later time. Should have 5IV available.
    A few 4-5 IV adamant araquanids
    The forementioned bottle cap, and 4IV shiny ditto
    I might just settle for the Bottle Cap since nobody's really willing to take these Kartana off my hands... XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back